What is the dirtier habit, spitting or picking you nose?

Inspired by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Willy Wonker: Rainbow drops. Suck 'em, and you can spit in seven different colours.
Violet Salt: (as she picks her nose) Spitting is a dirty habit.
Willy Wonker: (looks at her with a smile) I know worse ones.

• Spitting
  • Picking your nose
25d Haha, the girls are equal whereas the guys are picking the nose

What Guys Said 11

• Pretty sure picking your nose is because now you have booger on your finger and have to put it somewhere

• Picking the nose!

• I think some retard chewing with their mouth open like a cow is still the most annoying for me.

• Picking your nose.

• Spitting while picking your nose

That'll be quite hard surely you'll get spit on your nose picking hand rofl

Ultimate grossness: pick your nose, analyze the "find", chew on your booger.. then spit out what remains. Now THAT is disgusting!! Sadly, I've seen plenty of poor souls doing just that, typically while driving and completely oblivious to the obvious fact that the windows in their car are indeed see through. lol

@Cashew72 eww that just gave me the shivers, and not the good kind either

• picking your nose, come on, its not even close... ;)

• Both of them are equally dirty so I don't know why I have to make a comparison...

• A person who is chewing their food with mouth open.. makes me angry as fuck !

• spitting. can spread diseases and is uncessary. picking nose can be itchy nose.

Itchy face? hahaha, ok "the calmer face".. keep picking! lol

@Cashew72 eh? go read a medical text fool.

• 26d

@ thecalmerface go read a medical "text"? Will that teach me the right way to pick my nose? I don't think "an itch" is what the author had in mind for picking your nose. I think we all know what that means, and its not to scratch an itch. lol

• Spitting is worse, you don't really have a choice but to pick your nose

hahahaha lmao, really?

• 26d

Not in public, you pick your nose in the bathroom or whatever. You can't use a tissue unless they're loose which they usually aren't

• 26d

thanks for sharing.. lol

• I voted Picking your nose. I chew so I'll bet people would rather see me pick my nose.

What Girls Said 6

• Spitting!

Picking your nose is sometimes extremely necessary - spitting in public on the street is s disgusting and classless... and disgusting.

• picking nose

• Spitting is. I find it incredibly rude and disgusting when I see some spitting in the middle of the street. When I catch someone picking their nose, I just look away.

• I would have to say that picking your nose is by far the most disgusting act possible.

• Ewww sick af!

How's this sick, it's my one of my favourite childhood films, I know most words. And have always wondered what people's opinions were since I was four. Now I have the means to satisfy that curiosity so I'm going to satisfy it.

Didn't read the question but it's so gross when people do that.

• I feel like spitting is more rude.