Is america fucked regardless of the outcome?

i'm the first to admit that I know jack shit about American politics... however I've heard quite a few americans say they would rather have neither candidates in the white house, and as an outsider (again with little knowledge) they both seem shady as fuck.

So, are you guys screwed regardless of the outcome?

*DISCLAIMER... NO OFFENCE IS MEANT TO ANYONE
**having to write that more and more these days :p

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah. I think America has been fucked for a long time. But with the new candidates it's gonna be so much worse.

• two weeks before the election i overheard a conversation where this guy was saying his accountant friend was predicting another major recession based on the housing markets. worse than 2008. so yeah, we're screwed either way.

• Either way, the result today will make half of Americans, possibly half the world angry.

• Yeah, it's definitely going to be different. That's for sure.

• Only if Hillary is voted in which she is because she's rigging polls

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/.../

wtf, if thats true there is something dodgy going on. Do you guys vote electronically? We still use pencil and paper here in the UK, but I always use black pen as there has been talk of votes being changed in the past.

A lot of places vote electronically I used pen and paper when I voted.
      It's just that rigging is happening in the most important states to this election.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. Absolutely.

There's only 1 rational choice in this election, and even if she wins, is the rest of the world supposed to just forget that around half the population would vote in a retard? Is the rest of the world supposed to ignore that white supremacists run wild in huge parts of the states?

Let's put it this way. Up until now, only Americans have called the President of the United States the leader of the free world. The rest of us went along with it because... meh. After this election though, regardless of the outcome, nobody on the planet that is not an American will call the President the leader of the free world.

• No matter result, America is fucked up either way. Killary or Trump? Both are kind of evil and definitely not good for future of the USA and this will have consequences for the whole world.
    by the way, I found quite funny video on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2BYQV7nM5Y

• The entire West is fucked, regardless of any dog & pony show 'elections', in whatever cuntry you care to name.

• only if Hilary is voted in.

• The stock market is set to crash within the first term of whoever ends up winning. So yeah, America is fucked either way

• Not clinton, she may be shady as fuck but she is quite capable and its just four more years of obama

• Pretty much, yeah.

• Yeeeahh