What's it like being you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch Spawn in the cartoon Spawn. That is my mind.

What Girls Said 27

• Pretty chill, do a lot of my studying on my laptop in my bed. In fact my life is so chill that Im usually about at least an hour late when I leave the house to go places. 🙃 I live with my parents so no work necessary :P Life is good 👌🏽

• 22d

I hate late comers

• 22d

Well good you don't know me then 😂 but my friends tend to tell me a different, earlier time because they know I'll be late so in reality I'm not really late that much.

• Anxiety, constanly worrying about how others views me (which I am working on), i stay in house a lot of im not working, deciding if i want a relationship or not, watch Lifetime movies and ID channel like crazy, and read News updates online. And also I get harassed by men sometimes so I have to decide to dress in a way that won't get me attention but I can still look nice. Its nerve wrecking

• 25d

good luck my friend , just take each day as it comes

• - Be late to uni
    - 2 hours in public transports
    - Stressing over an exam or a paper.
    - Day Dreaming
    - Procrastinating

It's... meh haha but I have it easy and I'm blessed.

• Can't complain too much. I've got good friends, good family, a good boyfriend, decent job, nice house. Obviously I have shitty days sometimes but all in all my life is good.

• I like being me:) Wouldn't have it any way else.

• Great. Thanks.

• Wake up between 4 or 6 a. m., chores, school, walk home, get a snack, homework, study, study, study, (various activities in my free time), chores, fall asleep around 12. Me in a nutshell.

• Wake up ever morning on a week day at 6:30, shower, brush teeth, wash dishes, eat and clean kitchen. Go to school with mum (or dad depending if he is there) and arrive at school. Put my stuff in my very messy locker. Wait for my friends so hang out w/ Josh; my best friend (who is usually there early). My friends come, we walk together around the highschool bit and the bell rings we go to our boring classes. After school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I stay for tutoring

Then go home, eat and mum makes dinner. I eat again and study, procrastinate and go on this website or watch the kardashians or go on buzzfeed or pinterest or youtube and sleep at around 10:30.

• 27d

Weekends on Saturday I wake up at 9. Clean the house for 3 hours, study, shower and brush m teeth and usually mum takes me to mcdonalds or something. I stay up till like 3 am on my computer watching movies.

On Sunday I wake up at 8. I do the ironing, get ready for church, eat and go to church. My friends talk to this guy I used to like and telling him false things and so I kill them. I go home with my favourite cousin who drops me off and stops by 7/11 and we get slurpees or krispy kremes. I go home, try to study and fall asleep before mum is back.

• 27d

yupp :))

• 22d

sharing is caring

• Get up, take shower, have an apple & some americano, ride the bike to the metro station (or the city when the weather is good but it always rains and is freezing recently), go to Uni, hang out with friends, do homework, go home, have dinner, work out, netflix, sleep, repeat.

• Awesome😂😂😂

• not very exciting
    i just got back from a trip
    so everything is back to the same old routine

• 22d

did you go anywhere nice

• 22d

Sounds great

• 21d

it was. went better than expected. NYC was kind of surreal. for the first two days, i didn't even notice i was there!

• -Dark
    -Sexy
    -Fun

• Pretty fun as long as I have earbuds to listen to music.

• 22d

one of them are you?

• 22d

"One of them"?

• 21d

that has earbuds in but still has it so the whole world can hear her music

• You get to eat as much as you want and not get fat

• Fun, boring, frustrating, painful, happy at the same time cos my life has never been plain or predictable.

• Frustrating and sad

• 27d

sorry about that.
      I know it's easy to say but think positive

• Furcking sucks.

• Tiring.

• It's like being on cocaine/acid while at disney world 😀😀

• 27d

Hmmm or high af at the grocery store while having the munchies.

• difficult being the nice one all the time

• 27d

you don't have to be.
      if you're are nice all the time everyone will piss on your leg and tell you it's raining

• 27d

Ha thanks better said than done... and there's more

Getting hate and jealousy left and right from random people I don't even know well and even people close to me

Dealing with fighting parents

Auto immune problems

Family deaths

I could go on...

• its ok

• Boring

• it's terrible. at least i'm not dealing with financial issues or living in poverty, but that's a totally different thing.

• 22d

sorry to hear that

• Boring.

• You wouldn't want to try

• 25d

you never know

• 23d

Thanks

• 23d

Welcome

• Lol why?

What Guys Said 23

• Po at level zero kung fu. Always needing to achieve some status, but always tired and feeling constantly beat up.

• 27d

ok then I call you a taxi

• Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's frustrating, sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's frightening xD (principally when I start remembering past stuff, it's not normal the level of details I can remember, even exact dates).

• Tiring and frustrating.

• 27d

why's that my friend

• Awesome actually

• 27d

all good in the hood then

• It has been bad, very bad. But now it's good to very good. (Of course, it could always be better) :)

• Really boring.

• It's aight

• I would like to say, but people might think I'm bragging 😎

• 0|0
    • 27d

this damn website doesn't allow YT vids to start at specific times. I meant this to start at 08:05 :p

• Constant studying, learning, training and fighting.

• its usually pretty alright. when it's not, I live in colorado so I just get high about it and then it's alright again.

• Sort of like a reggie techno mix.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVMLzWPL7wM

• unlike anything else

• You should feel depressed cause of not being me ha ha.. 😎

• 27d

life would never by that bad i wish to be someone else

• Ok I guess yeah working slowly but surely to goals I want to achieve but could be boring to some people

• Absolutely terrible,
    I'm not suicidal right now but I still wish I was dead

• I've had constant mouth ulcers for twenty years of my life. You never get used to them.

• Normal.

• occasionally gay moments

• It's like being an artist who has too many unique characteristics.

• Ambitious!

• calculating
    ambitious
    proud
    complex
    double-sided

• Stressful and depressing at the moment, hoping it gets better