Are you a nightowl or an earlybird?

I'm definitely a nightowl. I love to study during 1-6 am and then sleep till noon. It's the hours I'm most productive and there's deadly silence as well.

• Nightowl
    70% (23)73% (24)71% (47)Vote
  • Earlybird
    15% (5)18% (6)17% (11)Vote
  • I want to sleep during day and night if I can
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • I don't like sleep
    9% (3)9% (3)9% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo Also, the night seems so magical and mysterious it's a shame we have to work mostly during daytime.

0|1
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more of an early bird, although I also end up going to bed late sometimes. However, I usually get up early even when I partied the day before or watched a late night flim etc. I think its just in my system to always get up early.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am BOTH. I love to stay up really late, but I also love waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning. If night school for high school students existed, I would definitely go to it. My brain functions best in the later hours.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I love the night

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess you could say I'm both. I usually sleep from 4 or 5 pm until 12 or 1 am, so I can get up, workout a second time, shower, and have a few hours of free time before school that day.

1|0
    0|0
  • nightowl for sure. hate getting up early, never get used to it and always feeling like shit when I have to

1|0
    0|0
  • Abit of both I get talking to some amazing people from us trouble. is it's bloody night time lol and yet I'm in my gym 5 am

1|0
    0|0
  • Naturally I am more of a nightowl. But because of my job I have to get up at 6:45am. Other days I get up somewhere between 10am - 11am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an earlybird. I rise up and shine in the mornings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a night owl! Perhaps coz the serenity @night sparks the creativity that the grumpiness of the morning (at least in my case 😂😝) can't...

1|0
    0|0
  • Night owl all of the way. I get up before 5AM and on weekends I still sometimes stay up until 1-2AM.

0|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

If you wake up so early you are an earlybird. When you stay up till 4-7 am you are a nightowl

• Show All
    • 1mo

Sorry, I don't t need to clarify the meaning of the term. Your misuse of it doesn't change the meaning.

• 1mo

Your lack of arguments and reasoning doesn't change the fact that based on your comment you are an earlybird

• night-owl but a morning person. Though, I don't turn into some monster when i have to wake up at 6am. I have to keep an eye on it cause' it'll ruin my sleep schedule.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night owl but I want to change that though

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoot, hoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an early bird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a night owl

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Night-owl for sure. I hate going to bed early.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• very much a night owl.
    all the time a night owl.
    i have a hard time getting to sleep.
    think i may have insomnia too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Night owl all the way. I usually go to bed at 3-4am, wake up at 8am and then catch up on a Saturday morning sleep in 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Nightowl. Definitely. I like to do everything at night except for sleeping haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely a night owl. I feel better at night and it's just like you said, night seems so magical.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm such a night owl. Maybe too much *examines under eye bags*

1|0
    0|0
  • I get up early. I only sleep about 6 hours anyway. I get up in time to get the gym by 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • Night owl
    *hoot hoot*
    ⭐🌙⭐

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm up most days by 5-5.30 so I 'm an early bird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I'm both...

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to stay up as late as i can (I still have to get up for school in the morning and tat never goes well)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.
    I'm a morning and night person.
    Hate the daytime.

0|0
    0|0