Are you a nightowl or an earlybird?

I'm definitely a nightowl. I love to study during 1-6 am and then sleep till noon. It's the hours I'm most productive and there's deadly silence as well.

• Nightowl
  • Earlybird
  • I want to sleep during day and night if I can
  • I don't like sleep
1mo Also, the night seems so magical and mysterious it's a shame we have to work mostly during daytime.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more of an early bird, although I also end up going to bed late sometimes. However, I usually get up early even when I partied the day before or watched a late night flim etc. I think its just in my system to always get up early.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am BOTH. I love to stay up really late, but I also love waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning. If night school for high school students existed, I would definitely go to it. My brain functions best in the later hours.

What Guys Said 16

• I love the night

• I guess you could say I'm both. I usually sleep from 4 or 5 pm until 12 or 1 am, so I can get up, workout a second time, shower, and have a few hours of free time before school that day.

• nightowl for sure. hate getting up early, never get used to it and always feeling like shit when I have to

• Abit of both I get talking to some amazing people from us trouble. is it's bloody night time lol and yet I'm in my gym 5 am

• Naturally I am more of a nightowl. But because of my job I have to get up at 6:45am. Other days I get up somewhere between 10am - 11am.

• I'm an earlybird. I rise up and shine in the mornings.

• Definitely a night owl! Perhaps coz the serenity @night sparks the creativity that the grumpiness of the morning (at least in my case 😂😝) can't...

• Night owl all of the way. I get up before 5AM and on weekends I still sometimes stay up until 1-2AM.

If you wake up so early you are an earlybird. When you stay up till 4-7 am you are a nightowl

Sorry, I don't t need to clarify the meaning of the term. Your misuse of it doesn't change the meaning.

Your lack of arguments and reasoning doesn't change the fact that based on your comment you are an earlybird

• night-owl but a morning person. Though, I don't turn into some monster when i have to wake up at 6am. I have to keep an eye on it cause' it'll ruin my sleep schedule.

• Night owl but I want to change that though

• Hoot, hoot.

• I am an early bird.

• I'm a night owl

• I'm a Night-owl for sure. I hate going to bed early.

• Both lol

What Girls Said 12

• very much a night owl.
    all the time a night owl.
    i have a hard time getting to sleep.
    think i may have insomnia too.

• Night owl all the way. I usually go to bed at 3-4am, wake up at 8am and then catch up on a Saturday morning sleep in 😊

• Nightowl. Definitely. I like to do everything at night except for sleeping haha

• I'm definitely a night owl. I feel better at night and it's just like you said, night seems so magical.

• I'm such a night owl. Maybe too much *examines under eye bags*

• I get up early. I only sleep about 6 hours anyway. I get up in time to get the gym by 4.

• Night owl
    *hoot hoot*
    ⭐🌙⭐

• I'm up most days by 5-5.30 so I 'm an early bird.

• Sadly I'm both...

• I try to stay up as late as i can (I still have to get up for school in the morning and tat never goes well)

• Both.
    I'm a morning and night person.
    Hate the daytime.