Girls, how would you react if you were about to give birth, but instead of a baby, you lay an Egg?

The things I think about while restocking the shelves at Whole Foods :o

Guys, how would you react if your wife gave birth to an egg?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I would try flying because then I would be dreaming since I know such thing is impossible in real life.

• Wonder when exactly Zeus had shagged me.

• I would be SO stoked. Who the hell knows what intergalactic man alien hand I touched or looked in the eye, however it goes with his species. Lordt, at least it didn't kill on the way out like those tongue sucker punching demon spawn. Thank you jesus!

• That sounds painful :/ but i guess I would caress my egg

• I would only be happy if there's a dragon inside. Or a supernatural creature.

• 😂😂😂

What?

• I guess I'll stick it my cleavage to keep it warm :P

• That'd be cool.

• i'd be surprised and curious

• How bored are you

• I have no idea

• Awesome

• Sometimes I just wonder wth is going through your mind when you ask these questions. 😂😂

• That's one big ass egg

What Guys Said 8

• As a father I'd be very impatient waiting for my son/daughter to finally break the egg. I imagine that the mother's impatience would be way bigger.

• Do we have take turns sitting on it to keep the egg warm.

• I would put it under a heat lamp, just like they do at zoos, and go do fun things with my wife that pregnant people can't do.

• Dat photoshop

• I'd be like WTF you cheated on me with a rooster? This is over ^^

• So what on earth did I just help create? a chicken?

• that would be a nightmare, unless i can open that egg and i can eat it by frying it :D

• its a good thing this is not a reality. imagine, first 9 months growing that egg in there and then spending 9 more to breed it. pregnancy is good like it is.