You ever think back to conversations you had in middle school and elementary school and laugh?

I just thought of a conversation one of my best friends, (Still to this day) had,
It was a debate whether a man armed with a spear made of aircraft grade aluminum from his crashed plane would win against five Humboldt Squid

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually yes, my bestie and I were talking about tentacle porn during lunch one day and my crush at the time happened to overhear it and choke on his orange juice.
    It was hilarious.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• If had one at least some form of protective gear, yes, I think he could win. Also, he'd have to be really good at swimming and holding his breath and not freaking out in stressful situations... like when squid arms and beaks are attacking your face XD

• Lol, I've blocked most of my childhood out. The only conversation I remember from then was my 3rd grade teacher saying she was going to build a brick wall around my desk so I would stop talking in class.

• Not really. My memory is getting progressively worse and I don't seem to remember my childhood or teen years at all.

• Yes, I do. It makes me think about how much I've changed and how many things I learned since then.
    But I guess it's part of life. One day we all were innocent and curious.

• No, not really. I don't even recall much what we talked. All I know is it was studies, mocking some teachers, cricket, movies and stuff like that

• Lately I been thinking of a fan fiction story about trump and Hilary and laughing to myself all the pick up lines trump will use on Hilary in my story. I don't know if I should do it.

• Yes Lol I remember the first time I heard a guy talk about masterbating... I was like wth is that? Is it a big bath tub like... master bathing?😂😂😂

• Some but that's because I got bullied in school a lot

• Yeah I sometimes do

• Yeah kids are so dumb lol

What Guys Said 6

• It was too long ago for me to remember.' As you may recall, I began elementary school shortly after the Spanish-American War!

• I can't think of any at the moment but I am sure I had some doozies of conversations in school that were hilarious

• 3rd grade. Ate pepperoni sandwiches. Became popular on Pizza Fridays when everyone wanted some of my sandwich. haha

• No not really I hated middle school I was to busy being bullied, abused and betrayed.

• More like cringe

• In middle school my friends and I made plans to get an RV when we were able to drive and all take a road trip to hollywood to have sex with Jessica Simpson. Then my friend's cousin came up to the school and she was older and way hotter, so we changed the plans to taking a road trip to all go have sex with his cousin.