Do you cry when you watch movies?

I'm a really big cryer. I'll cry in movies, TV shows, cartoons, song lyrics. Anything that's supposed to give you the feels is definitely going to give me the feels. I can't help it. What about you guys?

What Guys Said 19

• I rarely watch movies or TV shows that have scenes to cry from. So, no. There was one clip I remember from a show called "The World's Most Amazing Videos". It was about a baby who fell down a deep well. The scene caught my heart and I cried a little every time I watched it.

• I don't generally cry, but I do get the urge to just hug the character, especially if its kids, in movies when bad things happen. I imagine that if I was a woman I probably would be a crier though (I'm already a hugger) so thankfully men have fewer tear ducts and wider channels making it harder for them to cry in general otherwise I might have lost my man card by now. :D

• can't remember any movie at the moment, is far between, but have done so a few times no doubt. Just so many shitty movies, few have much of any emotional impact whatsoever really.

• Ok. There a few movies that do. Mainly the music and relating it to experiences of my own. Fried green tomatoes, a walk to remember and yes even Forrest Gump. The grave scene still gets me, where it's all calm and he says if there's anything you ever need I'm not not far away, then the birds fly away almost as if her presence was there. Didn't appreciate the movies fully until seeing them as an adult and things are see differently

• Yup. Anime routinely nails me in the feels, and some movies as well.

• Yes if it's a good movie I really get into it and relate to the characters so I cry quite often :P.

• You enjoy your feels and cry. But I am different. I don't cry except very rarely.

• The only 1 I can think of right now is Forrest Gump

• I cry in movies all the time, even some stupid movies.

• The only drop of tear I had was when I watched "The Fault In Our Stars". Obviously sad scenes are upsetting but I don't cry much xD

• Yes if is really sad and I'm into it.
    http://i.giphy.com/7hdxWL8FAJfmU.gif

• Sometimes. Forest Gump and The Last Picture Show make me cry.

• Nvr have but only once or twice on animes. Animes can touch ur heart deeper than a knife like no others can.

• 25d

That's how my boyfriend feels about animes. They'll make him feel emotion more so than other programs. Probably because he's invested into the characters.

• 23d

If you like those fighting styles, you should watch chinese dramas πŸ˜‚ doesn't hurt to learn two new kung fu moves to teach your rival a lesson πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ‘ˆπŸΌ

Anyways its songs like this that make these manly tears fly away 😭
      https://youtu.be/wRvk_wpLDxs

• 23d

Wow, that song was honestly very beautiful.

• Lately, yes.

• No I'm too insensitive

• I can hide it. but im human... yes I cry

• I cried researching the entire Fast And Furious movies. R. I. P. Paul Walker

• Yes i cry sometimes @Relentless_Hippie

• There was a Ted talk i saw yesterday about artificial legs and showing the presenter a professor at MIT with no legs walking naturally with the legs rock climbing with other legs and talking about how disability was simply wasn't a problem with pepole it was a problem with technology and how it could make them able to do everything we can.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDsNZJTWw0w
    Iv had to deal with asperges and dislexia and one of my close friends has a physical disabiliy.
    Im also a great advocate of technology and i will be honest seeing the legs made me cry because of the wonders we can get from technology. Seeing this age where where breaking down the barriers to help deal with the difficulties.

What Girls Said 12

• "Anything that's supposed to give you the feels is definitely going to give me the feels. I can't help it."

Yeah thats exactly how i am too, though i refuse to cry in front of anyone, so if someone else is in the room during the sad thing, i always hold it in. Oh man a song that made me cry was Carrie underwoods song "temporary home" I'm not even religious but in the video when she sings "and he whispers don't cry for me, i can see gods face" that part gets me teary eyed xD also on youtube those surprise homecomings from people in the military always make me cry.

• 25d

I can't. I try so hard not to cry in front of people but there's always that one little sneak of a tear making its way down my face lol. If I'm with my boyfriend no cares are given. I'm gonna cry like whatever happened in the movie happened to me lol. xD

• I've never cried while watching a movie or a TV show. I guess because I know it's not real? I don't know.

• 25d

That's understandable. My boyfriend is the same way. There's only one movie that gets to him, Forrest Gump, but I don't think he's ever fully cried lol.

• Very much so!!!

• I tend to cry when other people cry. If someone dies in a movie, I will most likely be crying because the other characters are upset... not because the character died (unless I really love that character). I have cried during books, movies, and TV shows. I have cried each time I have watched The Fault in Our Stars.

• I only cry when I can relate to the story, to the one of the characters or when I'm feeling more sensitive.
    Some song lyrics also make me cry when I'm feeling down.

• I might tear up a little bit. Broken [2012] is a good example of a super sad movie.

• I almost cried while watching a horror film once

• 25d

Lol really? What happened? xD

• 25d

Oh girl I know how you feel. Sorry for what you went through. If it's of any comfort I cried in that movie too lol. Even at the end when they were all happy and dancing, I'm like "so beautiful!" *tears flowing*

• 25d

Thank you, haha right!!! Best ending ever

• No I don't cry during movies

• I will be when I feel wronged and I can't control it

• Has to be really sad to make me cry, but when I do I become a big baby..

• I cried like a baby after Monster, Boys don't cry, Million Dollar Baby and The notebook and cried a little bit with Girl interrupted but usually I don't!

• Haha yeah