Where are the people saying trump wouldn't win?

I've heard people here saying trump would never win, but he decimated Hillary.

1220

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears that there are more dumb people than I thought in this world. Congrats world. You never fail to disappoint me.

• Right lol so more than 150,000,000 people are dumb. And you're the smart one

Right

• I can't believe you have Guy Fawkes as your avatar. This is weirdly hilarious.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never underestimated the bitterness of the scared, sexist, racist, white boys who would do anything to keep a woman out and have a guy just like them in. They're for sexual assault/rape, for racist acts, for anything that makes them feel less inferior.

• Actually Hillary Clinton saved a rapist from jail

• She's also a racist on top of enabling her husband who committed sexual assault and some say rape.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm one of those people who said Trump wouldn't win. It's not like my favorite football team lost the Super Bowl. It's a leader of a country I live in. I have my reasons not to like him same way people have their reason to like (even though I don't understand why but everyone has their own opinion).

• I said he wouldn't win... just a week ago. But it certainly seemed like the last week a lot of things started going his way.

• We know you are really Trump, stfu and stop asking q's about yourself

• Because they underestimate the uneducation of American citizens...

• Awh poor infant

• Or correctly estimate the moral character of American citizens.

• He certainly won, but he hardly "decimated" Hillary.

Reagan decimated Mondale, Johnson decimated Goldwater

• Well it's decimation considering how unlikely it was

• Trump question counter: 38

• Just because you don't see sore losers, doesn't mean you should go be a sore winner.

• If Hillary won, they would be saying this

• And? I'd say the same thing to them. There is no "if". Trump is winning and you're being the sore winner.

None of this matters though. We'll just have to wait and see how he does.

• Oh my furking trump! Just shut it!

• He did NOT decimate her.. it was close. Real close.

• i'm hoping they drop me a line

• Liberal bias is present in the media and dumb liberals believe the media.

What Guys Said 19

• The media was making out like it was a certainty Hillary would win. I fell for it and so did many others

• Very true that is the 3rd time in a year they had totally misjudged the people ]
    (1) Brexit
    (2) FARC referendum in Colombia
    (3) US election
    Polls are debunked forever now.

• I am surprised to some extent. If only because of his completely impossible promises regarding Islam and making Mexico pay for a second wall, but perhaps that's just me.

• I thought for sure he wasn't going to win. Because he's not a politician. But I guess that's exactly the reason why he won. Haha. Makes sense i suppose.

• Even though I *wanted* Trump to win, I honestly expected Hillary to win.

I was pleasantly surprised.

• I underestimated the stupidity of the country... then again, I shoulda checked that when both Hillary and trump got nominated. But I figured that a watered down 10+ person race was misleading

• I know right! I got so much shit talk on here and have been waiting for this for a long time!

• The real hard core advocates won't even come near this thread

• They're all online saying "Is the election still rigged?".

• We did it
    We fucking did it

• kinda pathetic if you ask. officially lost faith in this country

• I told my whole family that Trump would win big time! Go to Infowars. com and you'll get the real scoop.

• Here I am. I admit that I was wrong and pessimisitc.

• Because the media feeds us bullshit...

• Probably hiding somewhere.

• Guess what?

Hillary is winning the popular vote.

• Well both of them are just clowns and will never get shit done!!

• Because biased CNN and NBC made unrealistic polls and over sampled democrats intentionally. The same thing happened before the Brexit.

• SNL. mostly. Hell the whole joke they did with Hillary is how she was just smirking the whole time cause she knew she won.

SNL looks really stupid now. I guess they just couldn't fathom her losing.