How are you celebrating?

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband bought some nice champagne and we're gonna take a nice hot bath together. We never thought this would happen and we're so happy it did.

Most Helpful Guy

• The American people woke up finally and made the right choice.

As for me I'm gonna smoke my finest cigar and enjoy this hard fought victory when everyone told us we were stupid and we would never win that we were un-redeemable deplorable's who would be destroyed we were attacked we were mocked and we won by a LANDSLIDE. Then I'm gonna go to bed.

What Girls Said 15

• Mainly by rubbing it in my father's face.

• I'm not.

My friend was already harassed at work by a Trump supporter for being gay.

I was already complained by a customer because I helped a Spanish speaking customer.

I know y'all don't like us, and I know y'all don't respect us, but please just leave us alone, leave us out of your hateful laws, just let us be for the next 4 years. I'm not calling for segregation but have us much laws regulating women's bodies as there are men, as much laws restricting gay rights as there are restricting straight, us much sb1070 and stop and frisk laws against minorities as there are against white people. And if that outrages you, then think about how we're being treated.
    s14.postimg.org/qmvalpajl/FB_IMG_1478673556669.jpg

the gay ”friends” i used to have made comments like ”how could a man prefer a vagina? eww.. so big and floppy”

@HonestWhiteGuy of course it's funny to you because your safety was not at stake. You don't have laws enacted against your people.

@BuchitaBuchys What laws are Trump going to enact against you? Thats all paranoia and you buying into what the liberal media says

• By reading all these post of bitter Hillary supporters... and laughing.

• I'm drinking clinton supporter tears xD
    http://i.imgur.com/XMejpe1.gif

• I thought the soldier in the first video had a gun to his head.. .. had to look again.

• Apparently by crying and staying up to 7 am even though I have a doctor's appointment today and have been up since 9 yesterday :)

• french restaurant i made reservation for last week

• Well, I'm in a really good mood and I've been laughing non-stop in Paris.

• by packing my shit up, apparently my friend in australia offered me a place to crash.

You can take the democrat ship to Australia. Look for it before it leaves tomorrow it's called the Titanic.

No worries <3 you survived 8 years of Bush so you guys are already battle ready lol

Yes 52 and not even an overdose of Viagra would put enough lipstick on you to make those dreams of yours happen. But if I didn't know better, do I do believe I sense a little hostility coming from a democrat there over getting real president replacing the current king? Enjoy at least the next 8 years having to behave and follow our constitution reconizing we are a nation founded on God.

• I'm not. Now I have to look people I know in the eye, knowing that they are the reason my brother will never get healthcare, that my best friend won't be able to marry her girlfriend, and try and put on a smile

• I'm not celebrating, I'm not sobbing.
    Just a normal day for me.

• No, I am not. Thanks to Trump, I may never get to see my extended family again. I really hope I do. I just pray about it. There isn't much I can do, besides pray. ㅠ. ㅠ

• Tbh I'm not! This day has been very shitty. A customer was super rude to me because I was speaking Spanish to another associate. I want to go home but I still have 4 hours to go.

• I'm threw a party!! Now we need to kick out the gays, transgenders, liberals, Latinos, etc

• BY starting to build a wall around my house and making it an independent country. That old troll ain't my president baby!

What Guys Said 19

• When Hillary and Comey and the lot of them are behind bars, and the nation completely turns its back on the culture of depravity that is the Obama era, I'll breathe easier. One political victory is no excuse to get lazy and compliant. Vigilance is the eternal price.

• High-fiving my brother yelling out loud jumping for joy texting my friends. I voted today for Trump and Donald J Trump shocked the world and won it all

• I fear for Hillary now. Millions will be out for blood

I think Trump deserves the 'I told you so' he has defied all odds and what a feeling it must be to have everyone against you, because of the collusion, and pull out a landslide win

~ the best revenge is success~

rs201.pbsrc.com/.../...flyingAmericanFlag.jpg~c200

• By watching the mainsteam media pundits butthurt!

• I'm thinking of all the celebrities who promised to leave the country if Trump won. I would help them pack their bags.

• Im going to fucking bed. This last 18 months has been an ass drag. I lost 600$ in the market just this evening because trump is winning.
    then again i didn't vote for either candidate.

• I'm not a Trump supporter, I didn't vote for him, but I'm loving all the butthurt that he's caused among the libs. Serious Lulz.

• Shooting guns!

'Merica!

• I accept the result but I am afraid I am not feeling the joy today.

• Staying up and watching the news.

• By waiting for the official call.

• I'm trying to catch up on my sleep.

• For me seeing all the libtards sucking their thumbs and crying, and knowing the Dems who tried to rig the election (including major news networks, not only Hillary's staffers) have to realize TRUMP IS THEIR PRESIDENT, and they tried to rig for nothing... It's so glorious lol
    Hillary didn't even thanked her supporters when the -clear- winner was announced lmao... less an acceptance speech recognizig the nation has to unite under our new President... such a loser... keep sucking your thumbs libtards LOL

• https://youtu.be/cjPMzBfPoqc

we fucking did it boyzzzzzz

• By sacrificing 10 prostitutes in the name of the Drumpf and burying them under one of his buildings.

• Getting ready to torment my libtard classmates today.

• 1|0
  • im celebrating like a german in 1938
    soon we will be at war with the world