Clinton a no show at her party, dog move?

Anyone else see that Clinton didn't show up to her party? Surely she could have and thanked her fans who were there all night?

Was it a gutless move?

• Yes it was
  • No nothing wrong with that

Most Helpful Girl

• "B" Best from the Rest when One Knows and can See from Their own TV Screen, that They Are... Losing to the Best from the Rest.
    She is Due to Make a Concession Speech This morning, and Those Here, dear, Who are Mourning... Still Support her this Morning.
    Good luck and truly a Jesus, Amen!! xx

*Clinton Headquarters, Compared to Triumph Trump Headquarters, Looked Like "Somebody Cried and Died." Clinton Supporters, quiet like Mice, folded their flags, shook their heads in disgust, and even folded their arms. Podesta finally had to come Out and About and make a Sad Speech to go home, way before Her opponent's Big Win, and tell them that it looked like it was over...
      Clinton didn't win this one, hun. xx

• 1d

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• she's a pussy. All of her supporters came out and waited for hours.. the least she could do is come out. Donald Trump was advised by secret service to wear kevlar and go through the back door. Donald Trump says fuck that I'm going through the front door.. zero fcks given. That's the exact attitude that this country needs.

What Girls Said 6

• I think that's pretty reflective of her character. Not only did she not show up, she sent Podesta out to tell her people to go home that they would comment in the morning. And within minutes of that gave a concession call to the Trump campaign.

• Pretty disrespectful to do to her supporters who were there all night.

I was thinking that too, it looked pretty bad.

• She contradicts herself with this act.

• maybe she was tired...
    give her the benefit of the doubt

• Lmfao

• I wouldn't have cared if I had been there.

If I was her I would have been crying... that would have been awful to do in front of everyone esp. cause this was prob her last shot... she's getting too old for that ish-lol.

What Guys Said 8

• this isn't unprecedented at all. kerry didn't address his audience in 2000. if an election is close and they want to see final tallies candidates typically will not address the audiences until later

• I just answered for the Xper, thanks

• It was funny as fuck seeing Podesta telling them all to go home lol.

• It should have been her, not Podesta.

• I think that is fucked up. Though I understand why she would avoid it.

• I don't think she was emotionally capable of speaking.

• She thought she had it sown up and in the bag but America refused to buy her bullshit. Dame dick move if Trump had lost he'd be among his supporter kissing hands and shaking babies lol. This is why Hillary doesn't deserve to be president, Trump's daughter is waiting in the wings to be the first female president though she doesn't spew feminist garbage.

• Well, she has to pack her bags and get ready for prison doesn't she?