Do you believe tarot, horoscopes or psychics? Or had any that have come true?

My girlfriend is really into tarot and bought me a reading for the lady she visits every few months. It's not my thing but what the hell, I thought I'd go along for a laugh.

It was depressing as hell and apparently I am in for a ROUGH few months 😂

Do you believe in any of it? Have you ever had a reading be eerily true or actually happen?

*I'm well aware they write them to be open ended to fit many of life's scenarios, I'm just interested in others experiences because mine was 100% negative

Most Helpful Guy

• i can read tarrot cards. my nan taught me when i was a kid and i still have her old cards.

Is it real? well there have been some uncanny coincidences when giving readings in the past. If it brings comfort to people then its just as real as praying etc.

• 21d

That's really cool, do you do it for yourself or for others?

• 21d

yeah, i have done in the past. my ex was really into it so i would often give her readings. my nan said that you shouldn't do your own as its bad luck, so I taught my ex how to do basic readings for me lol.

• 18d

thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in Psychics because I've had an incident when i was around 10 and I saw in a dream that my mother would go to the airport without my father and my siblings and that she'd fly somewhere else. This happened to come true about 6 months after. And when I realized that I'd ''seen'' the future to some extent, it traumatized me to the extent that I'm still spooked and still thinking about that incident from time to time.

What Guys Said 29

• Not horoscopes really, Tarot, maybe, I dont know really. Psychics yes at least. While no doubt are many fake ones, are so many legit ones too. I know I visited 3 different psychis who have no relation or any contact to each other or me for that matter and all 3 said the same exact thing about me which I never even told anyone. Which was that all 3 of them said I had been an Inka Shaman in a previous life. Out of all the things you can say. Its just not a coinsidence anymore when it gets like that. Its even illogical to not believe at that point.

• 25d

It's too bad the psychics didn't tell you how to spell Inca.

• 24d

Its even more funny your attempt at a joke? Cause if its true, you call yourself an idiot basically. And if its not true its just pointless, but is at least one good advice there. So can thank Sister Mary for me :).

But few further obvious things, even science further support the possbility of a psychic connection between people, did some interesting studies on it. While I know you are too busy to try and mock rather than think and learn, its just intresting anyway. And to throw an idea out there which doubt you ever thought of. Is that everything "supernatural" can be explained by technology too. Only limit is your own imagination. Even souls can be a technological design, and it would be easy to do so too for an advanced specie, which may even be ourselves. Cause if time travel for example exsist in the future it exsist here and now too, we all can be designs from our own future self. The possbilities are endless, in so many logical ways.

• 24d

So again, your lame narrow minded attempts (at lord knows what even really) doesn't show how intelligent you are. It ironically makes you look gullible and limited.

• I don't mess with that stuff. Let me share my story
    when i was age 27-28 i sent money to this psychic
    to bring love into my life. Well, i met this girl at this
    counseling place and we were together for nearly
    3 months but what there was lot of depression,
    anxiety , she had mental issues and broke up with
    me over the phone, days after i asked her to marry me
    i even gave her a engagement ring but we ended up
    at the local magistrates cause of harassment that
    went on between both us and it was horrible from
    that day on i never messed with any of that stuff.

• I believe in horoscopes to some extent

• I do not believe in any of them because they absolutely make no sense.
    I believe that God has already written our fate but there is no way he would make it visible before out own eyes. They aren't calculated, they are spontaneous decisions of God and our works.
    It doesn't matter how unfortunate a guy/gal is, if he/she tries, then fate can't stop him/her. Fate is nothing but a concept, a result that is in our very own hands.

• my mother was a walk-in, completely out of the blue to this place,
    The lady described the way her sister looked after the accident that killed her saying their is a red haired woman, described her injuries that killed her (She was hit by a bull-dozer blade that was hanging off of a flatbed to an illegal and dangerous level while changing a tire on the highway.)
    There are some legitimate people out there

• 22d

Wow that is totally crazy!!
      And I'm sorry for your loss xo

• 22d

My mother and sister took it hard,
      I'd only met my aunt a handful of times, only two of them I can really remember

• No, I don't believe in these things. It's all bullshit in my opinion.

• It works for those who believe in it. It's like ghosts and religion, people believe in ghosts so there is ghosts, people believe in god so there is god. If you don't believe in something so it doesn't exist for you.
    Most i've seen people belive in is The Coffee Cup Reader (Fortune Teller) and they trust in it 100% and they say it's true. For me, i believe i can control my life by my own, and so far i believe it's working great.

• 25d

Good point, maybe I gave off that vibe a little too strong because she was really harsh with my future

• I have an open mind to mystical things yet i have seen or experienced little to convince me this sort of thing is for real.

• No, cause I'm not a gullible idiot... ok, maybe I am, but not gullible

• No, I don't believe in them at all... it's just commerce to sell these forecasts 8)

• No I don't.

• Tarot cards, tea leaves, casting bones, crystal balls. The only things items of this nature have in common is that semi-clever scam artists have been using them for centuries to con suckers out of their money.

• I believe in this but I have not have a detailed reading so far.

• 25d

Which one interests you? Would you consider going to one or just if it sort of fell into your path?

• 25d

Still, if it's something that interests you you've got a broader knowledge on a few that might pull you in a bit further. Sounds really cool 😊

• 25d

I have seen Detailed Astrological charts of people who were born on the same day that i was born. And one of those person died in USA in a mass shoot out. Another person turned out to be short but very famous also from USA. The third one was from an European Country and was a International Level football star but played few games. And one more lady born on my birth day was a TV Presenter on in USA . The last one born on my birth day is a Famous Russian Prostitute.

• I do, at random, for fun.

• I do believe kind of sort of.

• I don't like horoscopes😑everything else is cool tho

• Maybe... You could be opening up a portal to something evil... but it is anybody's guess...

• NOPE xD it is complete and utter bullshit

• Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, its the shortcut to earn plenty of money. I am practical person.

• yes I'm cancer

• Nah. personally i don't believe in any of that stuff

• No, no one tells me what to do.

• Nope

• if you get the right ones they will tell you things you dont tell anybody...

• Yeah that's occult in nature tell her to get away from that

• Nope

• I personally don't believe in any of that.

• Yes I was told id get great news today and I did.#TRUMPVICTORY!!

What Girls Said 7

• I believe in horoscopes but I don't believe in psychics.
    I read about this lady and she was a psychic and was brought by a family who had a daughter who was kidnapped for almost 10 years. The family asked the psychic if their daughter was dead or not and the psychic did her "thing" and told the family that her daughter was dead and a couple years later something the daughter ended up being found and she was alive. If you're gonna be considered a psychic then you should probably be right and especially if you want to say something about your daughter being alive or dead that's pretty important so...

• Don't believe in the curses they bring on you. Get away from that garbage. You make your future the way you chose to make it by your choices. Wither good or bad. Those are Mediums messing with spirits which are demonic, soothsayer's, witches etc. It all falls underneath the same line. I don't mess with none of that stuff. But know people who do.

• A bit of Psychic myself, along with being a Master Wise owl in Helping Others.
    I believe in All of this Here, dear. xx

• Of course not.

• 22d

my mother was a walk-in, completely out of the blue to this place,

• I believe mostly in horoscopes but not the other stuff.

• Tarots and Horoscopes? No

• No they don't really work.