Will the US end up in another war now trump is president?

I know he gets on with Russia but he seemed to be insulting everyone during his campaign.
Im wondering how diplomatic relationships will go?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a German I really hope our chancellor doesn't fall out with him. I don't particularly like Trump but it's better to be on his good side.

• 24d

I agree I don't think she will though and anyway fighting Germany would mean fighting the whole of nato so its not going to happen US European relationships are quite strong.

• 23d

http://www.BBC.co.uk/news/magazine-33479946
      "the Greek government missed out on approximately 28bn euros ($31bn) of additional revenue each year."
      If you could find and claim back most of the unpaid taxes. Some of which you may be able to trace back a very long way you could go a long way to tackling the 320 billion or so euros in debt they have.

• 23d

Alright, point taken. Result: you know a lot more about the dark side of the EU than we Germans do

What Girls Said 6

• Trump question counter: 22

• I hope not.

• No. Fly. Zone.

• I'm sooooo terrified about that

• The war in Syria will expand. But that wouldn't happened either way.

• Nope he will get along with Russia, and that was our greatest threat if Clinton would win. So no we will likely not be in another war.

What Guys Said 18

• If anything, I'd have expected world war 3 with hillary with Russia.

The worst it'll get with war now will be to work with Russia to eliminate isis and be done with it

• Well he did plan to send 20-30k groundtroops to Syria, so yeah, he either has to break that promise or start at least one war.

• Well it was looking like WW3 was a real possibility if Hillary got elected, since she didn't things are looking much better.

• not sure. Trump just dont know a lot about the world. All his speeches about other countries has been 90% wrong. I'm sure he doesn't even know the location of many countries. But on the other hand, that is typically American ;) I'm sure US is ending up in another war. No other country on world has as many wars running as US.

• Nope, I really don't get where people get this idea. Do you honestly think that grand scale wars are started over something petty like this?

• That was much more likely with a Clinton presidency..

• I must admit I am worried

• Why would he fight Putin?
    Putin helped him to win the elections.

• It's weird, his speech made it look like someone neutered him beforehand. Maybe ww3 won't happen for at least a month.

• Hopefully Europe will get stronger again. I hate seeing such weak states that were once at the forefront of revolution.

• No. My only concern is how he's going to tariffs to pass and how much of that is going to be passed onto us. Might be time to start buying a lot of shit now that I won't be able to afford later. lol

• Most likely not, while I didn't vote for him the one thing that I always respected is that he has an understated vibe that he'd try to return us, at least in part, to isolationism.

• I don't know, but I heard Putin and another president of a different country congratulated Trump

• Nope

• Let's go bomb the living shit outta somebody!

• Considering that Hillary and Obama destabilised multiple countries during the Arab spring and created, funded, controlled and armed the group that would become ISIS and then for them to throw off their control all to enforce "democracy" on muslim countries. Then there's the sabre rattling with Russia claiming Russia is aggressive while building bases and moving military hardware on Russias boarder. Obama has had for the last 8 years a drone bombing terror campaign in Africa and in the middle east completely unaccountable, terrorist suspects are no longer captured and detained in guantanamo but instead assassinated by use of a drone dropped by 500llb bomb while the eat dinner with their family, while they pray, while they sleep, while at a wedding with 300 people.

• Nooo he's a saviour!.. He's actually friends with Putin so no war with the Russians

• 24d

The world hates Russia and Russia hates it. Basically America ditched all its friends to become friends with that one weird loner kid who pulls off spider legs for pleasure.

• Yeah Donald Trump is getting American Troops and Russian
    they will use Nuclear weapons on ISIS.

• 24d

Did you sign up for the Draft cause Trump will be calling you up?

• 24d

Im from the UK so no i didn't.
      Plus I actually checked if i could join the military here in the UK a while ago and I can't due to a very minor medical reason so I probly won't be drafted even if the UK got involved.