Will Trump deport Black immigrants?

Yes I'm aware that trump won, but I am just curious that will black immigrants get deported? I'm Sudanese living in America and I have an American passport as well, and trump only mentioned about Mexicans and Muslims?

What Guys Said 18

• If you're here legally, you should be OK. I HATE that the media totally took him out of context on his statements.

He said we should cease ALL middle east immigration UNTIL we can properly and thoroughly vet those who come here.

As for Mexicans, he said he wanted to stop ILLEGAL immigration. I've never met anyone who's against immigration, but if you're going to come to this country, we have laws about HOW to do that LEGALLY. You can't just walk across out borders and basically claim this country OWES you citizenship, just because you've been here illegally for the past 10+ years.

• No one will be deported, it was just a populism tactic.

If you pay tax then the country needs you.

• Why would he deport black people. Some of his biggest voters were black.

The difference with Trump as president is he won't be playing identity politics so you won't need to feel separate to worry about such a thing

• He isn't against immigration, he is against Illegal immigration. If you are in America legally, and it sounds like you are, then there is nothing to worry about.

• We have to wait a fully laid out plan

• No he will not do any such thing, he is a politician and his first speech made it clear with the u-turn he took on his words

• Obvious click-bait..

• its illegals period end of story!

• Are you an illegal immigrant?

• Are you living illegally in America?

• If you're a legal immigrant, you have nothing to worry about.

• IMA fuck a white betch. Singing this song

• He will deport all Black people to Africa.

• Yes Trump has said he will deport them also he's going what step further. If you are born to parents who were not US citizens but you are an American then he is not only deporting you but your parents.

• The people who are here illegally

• Only illegal Immigrants will be deported , If your here legal you are fine.

• You're gonna have to go. No excuses.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

• all blacks wil be deported to Africa

What Girls Said 7

• media.giphy.com/media/HmvgKmgmkX3q0/giphy.gif
    If you're a legal citizen of the US you have nothing to worry about

• He won't do most of the things he said, don't worry.
    It was just a tactic to get him votes from some people. He can't do it don't worry.
    You're American, whether you are Muslim or Black he has no rights whatsoever to deport you.

• I don't like this question, it's dumb imao. Trump wants to try and remove ANY and All ILLEGAL immigrants. It just so happens that most are Mexican because we border with Mexico.

• 24d

Sorry :/ I'm only 14, I just needed to know because I was anxious about this.

• 24d

That's okay, I do ask retarded questions anyway lmao x will do!

• 24d

Haha! No, not true! And ok!

• Trump question counter: 45

• No, because most black people have lived in America for too long. Even if he wnated to, he can't deport anyone that's here legally.

• Trump never mentioned deporting all immigrants. He only mentioned deporting people who are here ILLEGALLY. People who followed the law and are here legally have nothing to worry about...

• Please tell me this is a troll...