Should Americans fear muslims and isis more than ever now that trump is president?

He threatened to kick them all out, this can awake anyone's anger more so if it already existed.

are you scared you'll be bombed left and right? 😲

• ISIS will attack more than ever before, I am scared.
  • ISIS will attack but I'm not scared send in the bombsπŸ’₯
  • I do not fear muslims or ISIS, they will kindly pack their bags without hesitation and leave on their own. Fairwel to all of youl βœ‹πŸ»βœŒπŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸ» LoL

What Guys Said 17

• Whoa!! What do you mean, "Muslims and ISIS"? Because ISIS is a terrorist organization, that has an extremist agenda and uses violence to achieve it. But Muslims are just folks. Just regular, boring folks like you and me. I've lived in a Muslim neighbourhood for 18 years and the only difference is that there are fewer drunken assholes around. Some Muslims are jerks, most are perfectly decent, some are extraordinarily wonderful people. Just like white people, black people, Asians, jews, native americans etc. etc.

• No, didn't you hear? Trump has a secret master plan to eliminate ISIS.

Also I have a secret master plan as well to get laid. Let's see if it works.

• So... Should we do what the terrorists want and be afraid... Because we got a president who is sick of their shit...

I'm going to go with option D: rifle is handy, clean and loaded

• ISIS and Muslims will keep doing the same, just look at Europe, they don't seem to need Trump's hate to cause trouble.

• Yeah, i agree this election may cause ISIS to snap and the thing is they
    are every where , at least Hillary had a plan from President Obama
    what to do to take ISIS out. I bet anything that a President Trump
    will have us another 9-11 or more terrorist attacks on American soil.

• You do know Clinton has colluded with Saudi Arabia and Quatar, who actively FUNDS ISIS!

• 28d

Before I even read your name, I thought to myself "he is wise!!". Sure enough. Hahaha!!

• Isis is probably shitting bricks right now,, nuclear trigger happy Trump instilled fear of annihilating everything in his path lol...

• They probably aren't scared of us at all.
    Maybe the Muslims who live in America are afraid lol

• Um, Trump never said he will kick them out.

• i think they will fear us more

• 28d

Exactly. Why else do you think people be bomb others? Fear and anger +greed. I think the giant was only half awakened and now has fully awakened. There will be massive bombings coming your way precisely because of fear.

• When will you people realize that ISIS was created by the British secret service? It has nothing to do with islam or muslims. Also the same people who ordered that are those who are controlling your USA

• should be the other way around. isis about to be waswas

• I'd only fear ISIS, "if" Hillary had won the presidency and she implemented her immigration policy of bringing over shit tons of Syrian refugees into the US which potentially could be ISIS's infiltrators and agents in disguise. Because that is what ISIS use to take advantage of in order to come over here. But ISIS won't be able to take advantage of this now, since Trump's immigration policy forbids them from coming over easily.

• Hey--fuck those guys. They were trying to kill us just as hard as they could before. They'll keep trying to do it no matter who gets elected. Fuck. Them.

• The fact that he thinks he can take on ISIS alone, is what's scaring me. Hitler thought he could take over the world, alone, turned on Russia, and you see what happened to him. They blew him to pieces

• ISIS days are numbered. They're going down now for sure.

• Less so.

What Girls Said 5

• Rest Easy, I Had Slept Better Last Nite, than I have IN... Yeares Here, dear.
    Sure, Terrorism will Try to Bomb and even Threaten. However, with Trump who has Won the Seat in the Oval Office, Notice that ISIS, who have Been Blowing off Bags of Wind? Never Uttered a Word nor a Threat last nite?
    Trump has a Fabby 100 Day "First Days" in Office Game Plan. Rest Assure, he will Push Buttons, just like he has Done most of his Life, to Make Less Strife and More in Store, without a Lazy Snore... Getting the Job Done, hun, FINALLY. XX

• 28d

At 32 typing so moronically, no wonder a person like trump was elected president.

People feel safe because he threatened to kick them All out but never gave a second thought on how these muslims will take their way out the door, saying they will kindly take their things and go is as stupid as believing that Mexicans will pay to build a wall. I wonder If all trump followers have his level of intellect lol You're so gonna be bombed.

• 28d

Anyone can get master here.. as I was before wow lol that only proves further the ignorance.. smh

• 28d

@jman46241 Is this WHAT you wanted to see? xx

• Bad people should fear Americans, good people should not.

• Trump question counter: 6

• nope. because you should never fear evil, and isis is evil.

• 28d

That's such a christian thing to say...

That said, good point being made here.

Peace

• 28d

Don't reference the old testament then and the problem shouldn't arise.

• 28d

He didn't call you a Christian, he said it is a Christian "thing" to say. big difference.

• Muslims and ISIS are two different things. Muslims are followers of Islam and ISIS is a terrorist group. It's logical/normal to fear ISIS but there is no need for anyone to fear Muslims.

• 28d

Sensible input.

• 28d

@HaveNoName thanks.

• 28d

@asker it's so sad that you think of Muslims this way. If a few Christians do something wrong I will not go ahead and blame all the Christians, I have the common sense and judgement to know not ALL Christians are this way and that some are good people. Unfortunately, common sense is not common. By the way it's Farewell not "fairwel" and you think you can judge how anyone else writes... funny 😄