How come that a lot of the attractive guys who actually show intrest me aren't intrested in actual dating?

how come that a lot of the attractive guys who actually show intrest me aren't intrested in actual dating? The guys that seems to want to date me are guys im not attracted to.. its quite depressing :(

Latest guy, was over a dating app, seemed normal to begin with then asked me for my snapchat. I gave it to him, but i told him i didn't use it that often. He said "im just curious to see if you're as hot irl as you're in your pictures". it was a small flag, but deciced if he said anything more, send him an average face pic, then asked for a whole body shot.

why are guys like this? : ((

24d small red flag*

What Guys Said 1

• Find a guy that is older, but not your grandfather's age. He'll probably be looking to settle down most likely.

• 24d

the latest guys i have been talking to have been older, is 25 too young?

• 24d

Like 10 + years older than you. Usually about 28+ start thinking of settling down to start a family.

What Girls Said 1

• Most young guys are looking for something physical. There's plenty of guys out there that want a relationship. It just seems like you're attracted to the kind of guy that doesn't. Maybe keep a more open mind regarding the men you meet. You may find that someone you wouldn't normally consider is really amazing.

• 24d

Well i guess.. my roomie, whom i wasn't attracted to at all when i first met, has become a lot more attractive and even datable in many aspects, after i got to really know him. so maybe i should just be more patiente

• 24d

Exactly! Liking someone for their personality (which you have to take time to get to know) is much more satisfying than liking someone because they look good.