What's a good/effective taser I can get?

I have a violent brother and I am tired of putting up with his bullshit and tip toeing around the house all afraid and nobody caring. my parents don't care, I called the cops on him once, but my entire family shunned me and yelled the crap out of me so I had no choice but lie to the cop about it. I don't have money to move out and nowhere to run to. I try to remain peaceful but he always ants to tart one thinga and follows me and taunts me and hits me and if I fight back he uses more force. I hate him so much please help me? what kind of taste can I or should i get?

What Guys Said 3

• Do you have a protective guy friend, or like an unofficial big brother who would be willing to beat a fella down for you?

• 27d

I don't have many guy friends. Unfortunately I've never been to popular around them

• Smith and Wesson Governor. Oh wait.

• At your age I don't blame you do what you have to protect yourself

• 27d

I'd what to do I'm on the brink of just going crazy. I don't want to hurt him severly. I just hear that stun guns can help, but I'm scared to use one. Can you advise one for me?

• 27d

Wish I could Hun sorry

What Girls Said 2

• Oh, my gosh I'm so sorry you're going through that. No one should have to :( I'm not very knowledgeable about tasers, but may I suggest that you check out this website and consider calling them?

https://www.childhelp.org/hotline/

All the best. I sincerely hope you'll figure things out :) Remember, you're never alone! There are countless domestic abuse help hotlines/organizations out there.

• 27d

That's not going to help but thankyou.

• Get a job and get out asap. Or go stay with other family or a good friend.