Who will miss them?

Who will miss them?

1mo Will they really leave?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many Celebrities have already LEFT... Long ago to Another Island or Country with Obama in Office.
    Let them Go. No big Loss. And if they Stay..."Hey."xx

*Ohh, @vekin, didn't know you were "Part of these Faces" with Posting this Question.. I didn't Know who had posted it until now, bro.. Good one, hun. xx

• 20d

I am surely thankful

• 20d

I am too, and Thank God every day for all my blessings. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Only very, very stupid people will miss them.

If they actually leave at all.

Miley is pan. Pence is anti gay. You do the math

@thissiteisforpervs What Pence put into law was not forcing businesses to do work for people they won't want to work for.

That is not "anti" anything, except PC.

• 27d

yes indeed

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 22

• Nobody is leaving. And Trump most likely won't be any worse than any other president. We are well past the dictatorship days and all things Trump wants to do has to pass through the House of Reps and Congress (although Repubicans control both) his own party was divided with him so they are going to not allow him to do something drastic because they want him to get re-elected again.

So essentially, he was a waste of a president. He won't get anything done. Is what you're saying, and our debt will continue to get larger?

@thissiteisforpervs

What president has actually done anything. We praise the people we vote for then in a few years we shit on them. For the last 16 years all I've heard is bitching about Bush, Obama and Turmp will probably no different. If Trump is truthful about stopping corruption and waste in the White House it's going to take more than 4 years to fix over 29 years of fuck ups.

you are right about that i think

• Like I care. Everyone can leave if they want to.

• I'd miss Samuel L. Jackson and Jon Stewart.

• Kind of hard to get into the entertainment business in other countries. Ours is nothing but a sitcom to the world

• SAMUEL JACKSON DON'T LEAVE

• I do not care if they leave or not. It will not effect my life if they leave or stay

• I will help them pack! I hope they enjoy the drug cartel beheadings in Mexico. Oh wait! None of them ever said they wanted to go there!

• It will be interesting to see what happens

• I just care about Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer, those two cunts should go to Saudi Arabia, please!!

• Cyrus with the tongue, but of course XD

• I only know one of them, and frankly, I'd prefer it if she stayed in America.

• Samuel L Jackson is a great actor though.

• maybe Samuel L. Jackson but I don't really know the others

• Nobody.

• I don't even know half of them.

• Not at all... cya👋

• Nope.

• They should leave and never come back, ever. They might as well just end their citizenship so they would never have to pay any more taxes to Uncle Sam.

• As long as they don't come here we're full

• Every one of them is either black, gay, Latino, or an educated woman

Yeah, this is what you just voted in to office

Except for Cher and Stewart of course

But hey, noone beats Stewart. The class act he is

Anyway, yeah, you did this America

Oh, and by the way, those of you who voted yes for marijuana legalization (liberals), Snoop is like your king daddy for that shit. He's leaving

• The last three, Jon Stewart (and everyone that crawled out of his ass), and Al Sharpton are the ones I'm most excited about.