How does day light saving time affect you or someone you know? In opinion should DST be eliminated? Why or why not?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe
    Vote C
  • I don't know
    Vote D

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it. Sun rises and sets too early during winter. Plus, why deal with having to change your clocks? Just keep the time constant and let it flow. I read that it makes some people feel a little depressed for a while. Didn't read the details though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I work nights, so I go to work in the dark, and come home in the dark. So that's not fun 😕

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• There's no real point to it anymore. I'm indifferent

• I hate it. Its so dark so early in the evening.

• Where I live we don't observe daylight savings/losing time
    For me it's great because it's hot out & the sun sets early in the summer. No clocks to mess with. I don't know why more people would rather have the sun set earlier so it cools off earlier.

• I think it's good, it makes sense, otherwise in the summer the sun goes down really early

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!