So is the Middle East prepared to be turned into glass?

Cause yeah Trump might just do it...

Updates:
1mo I remember an interview where Trump not only promised to kill all terrorists but even their families as well. 😑

0|1
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Middle Eastern conflicts are really NOT as simple as people think it is. You can't just go and nuke the middle east and think its going to be over. Hell no. This is not just some kind of computer game... The complex situation with the Middle East has been going on since the 1928 oil agreement and also the 1944 agreement. Ever since there's been sooo many complications, corruption, misleadings, blaming the wrong people (Gaddafi etc) because they didn't want to attack the real enemy. Its complex, its real fucking complex.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol yeah but try telling all this to Trump. :p

• 1mo

thank GOd someone acknowledges the complexity of the situation, it seems many people on here think that Trump and Putin will miraculously solve the problem (s) LOL.

• 1mo

Indeed, the Middle East is too complex , even for for the US State Dept. For the Pentagon its a puzzle they just don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there is oil up for grabs middle eastern countries will always be up for keeps

USA had their reasons for what they did. It was to keep usa in power. Many middle eastern countries wanted to sell oil without using us currency and that would of caused a domino effect lesding to the collapse of us.

It depends how you see it... everyone wants a piece of that pie

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• That's the only thing concerning me about the whole elections thingy, since it's the only thing affecting me.
    I just hope Trump and Putin will keep their noses away from Syria.

2|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

We're going to work together with Russia to eradicate ISIS actually.

• Show All
    • 1mo

@BigBallerSodaPop Incas had religion, trade, markets, standing armies, monuments, a consolidated gigantic empire, roads, architecture, sports, astronomy, tax and accounting systems, art... you can definitely call that civilisation

• 1mo

Well you learn something new every day.

They definitely displaced the religions, though. Just about completely.

I have a book on Amazon about world religions.

www.amazon.com/.../B00ZKKZ8UW

• If cheeto tries to go to war, it's a good bet that Dictator Putin will be there to help. I am ashamed to be a part of the country that voted the dumb child into office. And I'm mad I have reason to seriously dislike him before he's even sworn in.

0|1
    0|1
  • ours is a system of checks and balances
    so unlikely to happen
    besides, like someone said, you can't bomb an ideology

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by glass?

0|0
    0|0
  • I pray for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • =\...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• i think trump will realize quickly once in office how complicated the situation is. it's not a war of geography or regimes. it's war of ideology.

you can't bomb ideology

so while trump may want to lay waste to terrorism i think he'll find it to be a very tough road. one thing that rings true of presidents is that the suddenly have a greater appreciation for their predecessors. they realize pretty quick that what they want to do and what they can do are very different things

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Actually you could but ti wouldn't be politically correct to do so. You simply keep its influence out of your country, like Japan does.

• And if the E. U. could get some negative by effects from that, Wall Street will be VERY happy with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Other then working with Russia to finally taking care of ISIS we won't be meddling in the middle east anymore, Trumps own words. We're adopting a peaceful approach now having peace with nations who want peace with us.

And since we're actually going to be using our own natural resources which included like 5x times oil then Saudi Arabia has the Middle East is of no use to us. Especially since special interests will not be controlling this president.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No, that oil is more easily accessible and will still be on the market. Our goal is to pump their s*** dry first so we are the last ones standing. Once their dry, not much need to waste fuel going out there anymore.

• Show All
    • 1mo

I'm aware of the shales. They're already tapped, but not fully, as you imply. And yes, it is our goal. Oil is going to be depleted. You want your reserves to dry up last when supply runs low driving price up and demand down. Furthermore, climate change IS real and will probably benefit Russia thawing out tundra. Same thing will happen to Canada which is why we have good diplomatic relations with them. Water is going to be another resource that comes from them. Towards the equator, going to be rough, see Syria.

• 1mo

They're probably going to hold back, kind of like what fuel grade ethanol was.

• nothings gonna change. once the oil fields dry up maybe people will leave it alone...
    I doubt trump would do something so. brash, its one thing to boast, its another to fuck with a nation which could cause a humanity ending war... theyll do everything to maintain the status quo and split the pie without pissing each other off too much...

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of the extreme Trump rhetoric will be countered by both sides. That's the silver lining of this.

0|1
    0|0
    • 29d

Republicans on Capitol Hill are probably more terrified than anyone else, because they're fucked one way or the other when it comes to supporting him.

• 29d

@DodgersGM that's the thing. Supporting such an unpredictable candidate could be good or bad news depending on which way voters swing. Also Trump is a NYC Republican and as such, probably has some views especially on the economic side that could be considered too blue for Republican senators. It's definitely a toss up.

• One thing is the speech, another thing is the action. Let's see if he'll really do what he promised.

0|1
    0|0
  • It will be interesting to see what he does

0|0
    0|0
  • I am just loving this. All these distinguished Americans, Europeans and Russians on gag think they hold doctorates from Ivy League schools and talk like diplomats.
    90% of them on gag are ignorant fools.

One particular bloke who is a regular here is talking such bullshit in comments below that I feel like buying him a meal.

Ignorant and unemployed stupid folks are a burden on planet earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm hoping senior generals and admirals would ignore an order from Trump for first strike use of nuclear weapons.

0|0
    0|0
  • There has been blood spilled in the middle east since humans moved out of africa roughly 2 million years ago.
    This isn't going to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • might? im damn sure he will do that,
    but he should be thinking about the consequences too, specially by Russia. Putin will shove a nuclear in his ass in a sec

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle East is already turned into a glass long time ago lol. Look at Syria, Iraq and Palestine they are no more already.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be easier to see where to drill for oil, that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hasn't even been a day yet bloke.

0|0
    0|0
  • They haven't been able to kill the Middle East yet. I doubt they can do it now.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

They've done quite a bit. Took down the Taliban, Saddam's regime, about to take down ISIS as well.

• 29d

@BigBallerSodaPop The Middle East don't want them anyway.

• 29d

That's irrelevant.

We weren't in there until:

1. Saddam invaded Kuwait
      2. 9/11
      3. We went into Iraq for? Searching for WMD's? To take down Saddam? Oil? Who cares.

At least they took down Saddam and sure there's some instability, but Trump will hopefully fix that.

• We're playing right in to ISIS's hands. They want us to fear them. They know we have the power to annihlate, but, at what costs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the genuine fear of a nutter in the white house, will cause the middle east to shape up.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah because all of the things happening are totally between the hands of your regular Ahmad or Layla.