Are people here genuinely scared of what may happen with Trump as president?

I've heard Themis from peopl that they are scared. Are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am but for another reason. I'm scared about how the people will behave because of the way he's presented himself. It's like giving people a green light to let all their hatred and petty ways out into the public. People are already showing it. It's uncivilized. I'm not mad at him, really. I'm mad at what he's enabled.

As for what he can do to the country on the more economical structure, we'll have to wait and see.

• 25d

This is actually a logical fear. I genuinely hope he doesn't open the floodgates and conducts himself in a presidential manner when he's in office.

• 25d

I fear the same thing. Seeing what some people are stating about how all white folks did this, and how evil white people are for doing this makes me scared. I didn't vote for Trump, and yet, because I'm mostly white. People are wanting to start flame wars left and right. I'm just trying to go to work, pay my bills, take care of my wife, go to church, and go home. I see why people are upset, but spewing hate to people who didn't support Trump or have no racial history. Shouldn't be part of the generalized hated upon.

• 25d

*sorry meant to be put racial history as inhibiting racism.

In addition, the loot, riots, and just overall anger isn't helping everything. There's a time and place most things, but it's best to make your voice heard during the time's that can be controlled. We need to work together to unify, and stop the separation that's happening.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Not at all. I wasn't a trump fan but I absolutely hated Hillary. I think if he makes good choices and tries to unite the country we could have a very good opportunity here.

• 24d

All we can do is cross fingers he won't turn as corrupt as hillary, and be happy we got rid of the clinton corruption once and for all

• Am I scared right now. No. Am I upset? Yes. Do I think this will have negative consequences? Yes. Do I think bigots are feeling empowered? Yes. Do I think women, minorities, Muslims, and the LGBTQ community is on edge? Yes.

This day, like every other, is a great day to be a rich white man on planet earth.

Also, screw the electoral college. I sincerely hope we remove the backwards system so that 1 person has one vote and their individual voice is heard.

• people will be forced to follow laws or face the consequences.

how frightening.

• 25d

ha ha exactly!

• 24d

not really, most of us don't really give a fuck about the SJW culture. but then you have high suicide rates, and start lots of unhealthy/abnormal trends, so it figures. you just have no right really to call out the USA, that's all, since your country is more fucked overall.

• 24d

@thecalmerface young man, you are talking to an American citizen

• I'm not.

We'll see how his term in office goes.

• I'm terrified. My right to choose an abortion is being threatened. Also I fear for all my Muslim, gay, and minority friends. Also I'm mad at what he has enabled also. It's a still a first for us. The first president officially endorsed by the KKK.

• 25d

I really hate the phrase "right to choose" it trivializes what actually happens during an abortion.
      Everyone will be fine so long as they follow the law.
      The KKK is just a bunch of wackjobs with pillowcases over their heads. Trump has no connection to them. I'm more concerned with Qatar endorsing Clinton.

• 25d

@Waffles731 Sanders would've fucked things up.
      Jim Webb was a good candidate.

• 25d

@QuestionMan
      He would have beaten trump

• Yup.

• Not scared, but incredibly curious as to what he will do. I'm just going to sit my snow Mexican ass up here in my igloo and watch the circus.

• I'm not scared at all. I'm gonna be fine, and so will the rest of America!🇺🇸

• I am

• I am. Trump was endorsed by the KKK, he brags about sexually assaulting women, he's also creepy and inappropriate around kids. 😐

• Not anymore, due the fact whatever he does and how bad is it the UN and other countries might have to step in if it gets really bad. Lets just hope this guy won't do anything that will damage millions of people.

• 25d

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes even though I think he needs to take respect for others classes and learn how to be a human not the emotionless jerk he is

• Not any more then if that other candidate got in.

• I am not very happy about him being president tbh, but we'll see how it goes.

• He is too much of an idiot to fuck things up properly, so I am not that scared.

• If he were attempting to run America as a business, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

What Guys Said 31

• Yep, it's the brainwashed ones, the ones who have believed everything the media says.
    The ones who believes the jokes a talk show host says on TV. The ones who have absolutely no knowledge about history too.
    It's hilarious but sad at the same time.

• No, I'm not, because I'm not an overly-dramatic, hanky-stomping little weenie. I didn't get all a-flutter over what was going to happen when Count Chocula got elected (even though he was worse than Bush), I didn't get emotional about Bush the Second getting elected (even though he sucked and did more to grow the Police State than even Klintoon), I didn't panic about Klintoon getting elected (gods, what a piece of shit...), I didn't flip out over Bush the First getting elected (fucking muppet), and I wasn't yet 2 years old when Reagan got elected so I may have shit myself or puked, but I think it's safe to assume the two are in no way connected.

• Terrified... cuz if his intent for other countries is true... they better raise the state of awareness...

• Very. I'm scared for the millions of people he will have killed when he sends the Air Force to carpet bomb civilian cities to get a few ISIS fighters. I'm scared for the millions of American Muslims who will now have to fear practicing their faith once Trump orders the DOJ to monitor mosques and Islamic communities "just in case". I'm scared for the millions of people who will, thanks to the input of VP Pence and an uber-conservative Supreme Court, see their rights taken away and be forced to accept to follow the religious laws of a few judgmental bigots. I'm scared for the millions of black men who will again be officially treated as inherently suspicious and have to face constant search and seizures for no reason or even deadly force depending on how bad it gets. I'm scared for the millions of women who now live in a country where it will be seen by a massive number of men that is okay to sexually assault them because the president brags about doing the same thing. I'm scared for the millions of liberals like myself who will find a free press and political dissent effectively banned either through criminal or civil law. I'm scared for the millions of Americans whose livelihoods will be destroyed when the same policies which caused the financial crisis, deregulation and massive tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, are done but bigger and the economy inevitably implodes. I'm scared for the billions of people in the coming century who will face displacement, loss of livelihood, and natural disasters as a result of global warming thanks to Trump dismantling all the environmental progress we have made and driving us past the point of no return with glee. So yes, I am very scared.

• 25d

but you should be glad the sexist feminist views will be ignored and babys won't be killed while hanging half out of there mothers body because they think killing a baby is the best way to do anything. i know a lot of babys are thankful they can live in a death free era that has nothing to do with hillary.

• 25d

@cheapshotbob I was going to refute everything in your reply using logic, but then I realized it wouldn't matter, you are so blinded by hatred and self righteousness that nothing could ever get through to you. Honestly, I just feel sorry for people like you who live with so much hatred.

• 25d

thats not true unlike you kind i have friends that voted opposite me and we have enjoyable arguments, whats wrong with that? i said nothing that would not get a good chuckle if your not to serious about politics. lol

• Honestly I am terrified in a physical sense and in philosophical sense with GOP in complete control, the US is going to go so far to the right.

• 25d

The US is not going farther to the right. It's been on a nearly continuous leftward movement for decades now. All that's happened is that the leftward movement has been temporarily slowed or stopped. That's not the same as moving to the right.

The thing to realize is that even the right is moving leftward. Republicans winning elections doesn't change that. All it changes is the speed of leftward movement, not which direction it moves.

• This is a greater unknown than Obama. Obama may not have been the best president, but at least you knew the guy was stable and not a nutcase.

• Nope.
    Approve Keystone, we Canadians are waiting.
    Also please don't send us your lefties. We have enough already.

• Not really. If anything he won't get anything done thanks to Congress.

I'd be more frightened of Clinton if she turned to be president.

• I'm not scared for myself, but I'm worried about what will happen to the LGBT+ community, and other minorities. Only somewhat because of what an all red government can do, more because Donald Trump becoming president-elect Trump validates the feelings of a lot of unsavory individuals. I think this election may have undone a lot of progress America has made toward inclusion and equality over the past decade or two.

• I just find it funny liberals were the ones accusing conservatives all the time of fear mongering tactics... turn the chips around and lookity look lol

• I'm going to end up not being able to afford therapy and my medication if the ACA gets repealed.
    I'll be dead because I couldn't get proper psychiatric care in the next four years

• 24d

lol nice try.. you liberals are such drama queens

• 24d

@bedroomdweller
      Really, cause the only reason I can actually get therapy and medication is because under the ACA I can be under my parents insurance till I'm twenty six
      Nice try, but your candidate is a collasal fuckup

• Just kind of. I don't think he'll last more than 4 years unless he does some miraculous economy turnarounds.

• Nope.

• Yes, I am very concerned. He has no judgment. He has the emotional maturity of a 13-year-old boy. And this person will be in command of the most deadly military force he world has ever seen - including nuclear weapons. This is terrifying.

• nope

• I'm not, my girlfriend is. I am scared of what I might do having to hear about him constantly.

• Some maybe. But I think he'll be a good President.

• The only people scared are illegals and social justice warrior cry babies.

• Not me
    I am scared of the radical leftists and weaponization of minority groups
    Those are the people who will cause problems

• Scared of what him stopping illegal immigration finally?

• brah im pumped haha granted the korean market did just drop out from under us but still

• 25d

So weird that the Asian markets are dropping. The European markets and US markets are all up.

• 24d

Do you share that fear? I think it's pretty unlikely

• 24d

@TuMeManques haha naw and honestly if i had the money id be pumpin it into the korean market right now.. And Yes I plan to stay in korea because well if i saw some punkass burning a flag id go to prison for beating his flower loving ass..

• well to all the rational minds and science majors here who are aware that climate change is a real thing just lost today. On that front, mankind is probably doomed now.

• Not really.

• Nope. I don't think he'll do anything that will affect my day-to-day life

• No, I am happy and I am having fun laughing at SJWs.

• I think people should quit with the fear mongering.

• he'll reinstitute slavery.

• Why would I?

I find Hillary's foreign policy to be Much More terrifying than Trump's because of her idea of pushing for a no-fly zone in Syria against Russia and wanting to attack Iran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFGD6VpdAw

• Both Hillary and Trump campaign using fear so sure clinton supports are scared because that's what they were told all elections. I believe it is an overreaction and by the end of the month no one will give a fuck. Same thing happened when Obama won.

• I'm not. Trump was never as stupid as his rivals claimed.

As SunTzu said in The Art Of War : All war is based on deception. Pretend inferiority and encourage your enemies arrogance. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush them."

Trumps whole campaign has practically been lifted from Sun Tzu, and it's the most masterful win in American political history.

The people who are scared, are the same idiots who believe whatever their politician tells them, and are amazed when it turns out a politician lied to get elected.

Trump supporters, if you ask them, they know damn well he is not going to build a god damned wall. But ask the terrified nutters on the left? They believe every stupid thing they've heard, that he's going to bankrupt the nation trying to build that wall, that he's a friend of Putin, and that he has an itchy nuke finger.

They are the morons of the left, in the way that the right have their "THEY'RE COMING FOR MY GUNS!!! one!! leleven!!" morons.

• More from Guys
    1