Canadians are you annoyed already with these Americans trying to come in our country?

Personally, I don't think they deserve any pity given since they live better lives than people in third world countries and the fact they chose trump then have the nerve to try to come to Canada and throw themselves on to us and expect us to take care of them is annoying. I know some Canadians are glad to help but I think they don't deserve any help because nothing happened yet.

What Guys Said 16

• You know how left I am and yeah.
    I do think that these people deserve what they voted for.
    Its going to be brexit,
    even some trump voters are going to be like oh shit.
    the democrats will take a house or the senate in 2018 and in 2020 they'll take the white house.
    These people should focus on staying and trying to make this country not a fuckup from trump. Me, I'd like to stay but it isn't going to matter considering
    The only reason I'm able to afford therapy is that under the affordable care act I can stay under my parents insurance till I'm twenty six and the whole platform of his is fuck obamacare and Its the same with my meds, it's likely that I'll be dead soon after trump repeals obamacare.
    So yeah, in four years I'll be dead because I can't get proper psychiatric care.
    FUCK YOU TRUMP SUPPORTERS

• 23d

Well I'm fine with you coming to Canada Waffles, I love you and all but seriously the people who can afford to move to Canada are the ones who are not going to get affected as much as the working class so I have pity for them but I do feel sorry for you.

• 23d

Though side note
      Though If I moved anywhere i'd be mexico, good food, weather, I could find work doing something AND THERE'D BE A WALL BETWEEN ME AND TRUMP

• 23d

heehee or move up to GTA Canada I wouldn't mind it be nice to know you be fine.

• I really love this post:) As a South African, I know a few South Africans who did everything in their power to escape that country and move to Canada. They are so happy. I'm glad Canada helped those truly in need (eventhough it hard to get in there).

• 23d

Exactly the truly in need deserve it not struck up higher class and high middle class twats who put themselves in that position.

• Are some americans actually that butt hurt they're already wanting to cross the border?

Damn they're taking it even harder than the remainers took brexit.

• 23d

Agree even though nothing happen. Trump just said his speech LOL

• 22d

Well if the country does not represent you then changing the country is always an option. Its also a legitimate argument that it makes economic sense and they would be worse off otherwise.

• 21d

The Canadian Immagration site crashed yesterday

• Sort of childish.

• It's stupid that Americans think they can just move to Canada.

• 23d

THANK YOU and I hate how some Canadians are feeling bad for them. Like bitch they make more than us and they want to come here and take our jobs, houses, etc while they lives are not in danger is patheic. I hate how people will treat refugees like shit and how they are a burden but Americans who are fleeing a country where nothing happen yet is not a burden?

• 22d

@Soteris not as easily as most think they can.

• 22d

No its quite easy actually. USA and Canada has had quite a good relationship which has streamlined the process.

• They are welcome anytime over the steady stream of other immigrants that are flooding in.

• Hey I for one love Snow Mexicans they are welcome in America anytime @AleDeEurope

• 23d

you are welcome if you really want to come to Canada because you want to not because of trump.

• 23d

Canada should be the Israel of the SJW... XD

• 23d

I'll be there next year on vacation so thats why I'm coming there! Haha. Plus I don't live far from the border so I'm used to the weather 😜

• I suppose the americans that left the country aren't the trump supporters so where did you even get that from.-.

• 22d

I think my question is pretty clear what it said, people who want to leave due to Trump. Why the hell would Trump supporters leave? Jesus people

• 20d

look again only you and another user. Your trolling is sucking lately you need to up it again like before. But it doesn't work anymore. You lost it time for a new username to do trolling again.

• 20d

Are you talking to my hand or who are you talking to?

• Nope I welcome them

Anyone that want to get away from Trump Presidency I support your efforts I would do the same because he is an idiot from my Canadian Point of view

• I agree and Im not even from Canada.

• F*** Canada! GO TRUMP!!! GO AMERICA!!!

USA!!!
    USA!!!
    USA!!!
    USA!!!

• I hear that they don't like Mexican people going to USA. No you anglo americans stay out of Canada!!

• I don't know if that many americans will actually move here just cause of trump , its possible some might actually move but I doubt the numbers will be that large

• Canada should stop accepting Americans that are just moving there because they don't want to accept the result of the election.

• I'll just move to Mexico then, and make Canada pay for the wall

• 23d

Besides, isn't Canada still technically ruled by the queen, even though it has it's own prime minister. I'd rather have a bad president than a leader AND a queen

• 23d

U. S broke away from the Queen remember?

• 23d

well yeah, you guys dont want a royal family... thats fine. many people here in the uk dont want a royal family, but many more do.

Its a big part of what being British is all about. an identity so to speak. I guess its kind similar to why so many americans fight to keep the second amendment. hope that makes sense :p

• if they come to Canada cut their head off and send them to africa

• 23d

Well at lease they put blockages up so they stay out. Stupid twats its their own fault and they want sympathy.

• 23d

trueeeeeeeee

• 22d

In that order?

What Girls Said 10

• I find myself agreeing with you. Besides, many people are saying they're moving to Canada (some Mexico), but they aren't (mainly people at my school). Even before Trump won, they were just talking shit. I wonder how many people are actually considering fleeing.
    And you're totally right. Compared to a third world country, I'm very grateful I live in America. I'm counting my blessings at this point.

• 22d

Besides all the flaws both America and Canada have we still are living the life that many in other countries wish they had.

• 22d

they trying to make it so working class families have free tution middle class gets grants to cover some of the costs. and I don't know about high class.

• 22d

Over here, Trump doesn't want to increase taxes for the rich in order to reduce interest rates for student loans. I wish we had Bernie for education issues especially.

• More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton to be president than cheeto. However, he won with the electoral college aka the system the steals votes and voices. 1 person, 1 vote, 1 voice. I'm not going to try and become a Canadian citizen, but whoa, international graduate schools sure are looking a lot nicer.

• 22d

I'm starting a bid for my hand in marriage at $20000 apply @ marryacanadian. com

• 21d

@cchris987 If my boyfriend was into this idea, and I wasn't a broke college student... maybe. Would you accept payments of delicious food and a wife on her way to earning a doctorate degree? I wouldn't need your money XD

• Well no one is better than the other. And I as a Canadian myself, I hate the Quebec province a lot. So it doesn't make any differences for me. They choose Trump, they're gonna live with it just like we choose Justin Trudeau.

• 23d

I'll trade you Trudeau for trump

• 23d

When I think of Americans, it's only white men in my head lmao

• 21d

@Waffles731 Trudeau better

• I've never wanted to go to Canada at all, but thanks to this random user on this random site, I'm going to illegally immigrate to Canada now.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU, OP.

• 20d

You won't see me you be just see border police so have a nice day with them!

• 19d

Actually I voted for Stein because between her and Gary Johnson, the coin landed on heads 2/3.
      And OP. Your attitude towards all the hypothetical Americans you think are running for your country is HIGHLY reminiscent of the rhetoric being flung around by the same Trump supporters you're maligning.
      The Syrian refugees seeking asylum did NOT ask for war in their countries. The Americans you think are going into Canada to get away from Trump did NOT ask for him as our president. Your anger is, again, misplaced, and you're blaming an entire country for the actions of a few. Does that ring a bell at all?
      So honestly, be angry, that's absolutely fine. It's amazing to know that Trump's ideals and the ideals of his supporters are actually common and inherent amongst humans. As demonstrated by you. So for that, I applaud you.

• 19d

1. I was only talking about the Americans who were running to Canada
      2. You start being a twat to me then expect me to be nice to you go screw yourself
      That's it I'm not going to read your dumb shit anymore you just a annoyance like Hilary voters and Trump voters. ALL OF y'all ARE ANNOYING.

• Like I said.. If they're hot Americans, they're welcome anytime.

• ... the people who voted for Trump obviously wouldn't go to Canada...

• 22d

and I know? that's pretty obvious.

• 22d

America consists of millions of people. Not everyone chose Trump. You really are the most irritable Canadian I have ever come across. Are you sure you're Canadian? You've totally broken the 'all Canadians are kind' stereotype.

• 21d

Kara dont mind this silly girl. She dont even know what she talking about. If you look at my discussion, its as plain as it can get 😂

• You guys are our Mexicans

• Nah fam don't do this! We need ya'll! I voted for Harambe!! T^T *holds onto ankle!*

• 23d

But you guys wouldn't let refugees in and now you acting like refugees ironic

• 20d

I actually want to take in refugees

• 20d

@Waffles731 behold, a saint who shall go to heaven... or hell whatever his preference Im not biased <:-)

• The snow mexicans are gonna be like "build a wall! Build a wall!"

• 23d

eh we know winter can kill lol.

• 23d

Or you don't know it until you actually come here there a reason why a lot of people don't live in Yukon.

• 21d

BLOW UP THE WALL

• they dont deserve any help. I dont want anyone in my city!