I am not living in America but why does everyone hate Trump?

so, everyone hates him apparently but he got the most votes so where is the logic here? I think he does speak the truth that no president would ever do. Trump doesn't want muslims, better to keep immigrants out because i am living in germany and we have dozens of unthankful refugees and a lot of Isis attacks because we let so many in without a second thought I have to admit that muslims are not the problem here because we can't judge them but better to be careful. I am against Gay marriage too, I actually don't care about gay people but how can they possibly get married in church? that's so disrespectful it doesn't belong in church. I just hate him for how racist and sexist he is but i saw him hugging a black woman on election day tho? I am not sure about that though, that he doesn't respect women is an issue as well but who the f*ck cares as long as everyone can live in peace there? If the US stays safe then he is doing a good job. Am I wrong? I actually have no idea what is going to happen to america but it's your fault for supporting idiots then. Hilary clinton would have been worse by the way but you probably know that yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone doesn't hate him. The main stream media does so they slant their reporting that way. Obviously in the landslide ass kicking he delivered clinton everyone doesn't hate him. Consider changing your news source.

• Actually Hillary got the most votes.

• Because he has no political experience

• Because he has no political or military experience and was a reality star and they just handed him conto of a country and the biggest army on earth not to mention 930 nuclear weapons

• It's the way the media tried to make him look bad but obviously most of us voted for him so I don't see how that's possible

What Girls Said 6

• We have muslim refugees in Canada and we are doing great. Obviously Germany is just doing something wrong. Gay marriage is great, you don't have to agree but it is just a fact. Gay marriage is no more disrespectful than marrying a couple who get haircuts or getting married while you are on your period. He is racist and sexist. Him hugging a black woman is just to get people to like him. He has no respect for veterans. He is ignorant beyond belief about nearly anything. He has like no plans to accomplish anything. He says he is going to do all this shit but has no actual method to accomplish any of this. He doesn't believe in global warming. He is essentially a big baby who throws tantrums and has access to the atomic bomb button.

that is what everyone says but why is he president now

Because America is blind apparently. I am from Canada. Everyone is Canada is appalled.

but every i look i only see trump haters on social media

• No "Hate" for Anyone nor Anything Here, dear, and Yes... I Love Donald Trump, "Living in America" and Soon... Living in the Right White House. xx

• he can be really crude. But everyone loves him because he says he'll fix the economy... which I would like to see too honestly.

• Because he's a mysoginist, racist, homophobic, idiotic pig!

• I would kindly ask you to fuck off, please.

• It's blatantly evident that you're not living in America. Explaining not only my opinion but also the tone of the U. S.'s culture and why we're so devastated by a Trump win, would take much too long.

It doesn't come down to who had more votes. There's something called the electoral college. In a nutshell, each state gets a certain number of electoral college votes (which is dependent on the size of the state). Whichever presidential candidate secures or "wins" a state, gets all of that state's electoral votes. To win, the candidate must secure the majority of the electoral college. Etc. So, it doesn't come down to who got more votes.

yeah i know that but he is president now because of ''most votes''

he is president.

Obviously.

I was responding to your initial question. What's your point?