What is Canada like?

I read on here that it is cold. How could are we talking?

24d Cold** -_-

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Canadian I can easily say Canada is quite a quaint place and winters are cold but are also beautiful. If you want to escape trump then this is the place.

• 24d

He's the best snow mexican ^^

• 24d

not in toronto budd lol

its like new york. people are good looking but shallow, educated but prideful, women are entitlted and feministic, but diverse.

• 24d

@reixun I am a snow mexican like no other LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• My cousin is there for unj and she says it's freezing ❄️lol! But other than that she says the people are nice snd she's enjoying it.

What Guys Said 13

• I live in Wisconsin I assume since Canada is only a few hours north it's very similar. OF course he more north you go the colder it gets.

• Yeah don't get facts from gag haha.
    Canada is the same as the us, it's a bit north so it can be colder.. I think it was warmer here and less snow than seattle last year so.

• Very like America, without the Americans

• 24d

Hahaha... LOLZ
      Kk.

• 24d

negative. much more open minded and better exposed... i m talking about toronto of course. can't speak for smaller towns and cities but for sure friendly unlike central parts of the us where if you're of colored skin, you'll be discriminated a lot

• Canada is a really nice country. The cities are nicer and cleaner than most of the major cities in the U. S. Canada is huge so some places are about as cold as Boston or other cities in the northeast and some parts of Canada are as cold as Alaska

• Its so nice! its even nicer now.

• it's like the US, just good and slightly colder

• depends wherer. i m from toronto which is like new york but cleaner.

other than vancouver. montreal (most are french speakers), its not the most exciting.

• Boring.

• Why is no one whining about flocking to Mexico I wonder.

• I live in Michigan and I assume it is similar... except probably more white people and accents

• hun they have heated pools lol
    last time i went :)

so yes very cold

• We talking warm weather= hoodie and t shirt

• Cold as a feminazi's cooter hole :(

What Girls Said 10

• LOL like other cold states in america that get 4 seasons year round.

• Yeah everyone has been making fun about moving to Canada all on social media today since Trump was elected. But you shouldn't move, you should stay where you feel comfortable. Dont let people on social media get inside your mind and have you thinking that things about to go terribly wrong in your life. Its not.

• I've been a few times. I enjoyed it. There are lots of similarities to America but there are differences as well.

• It depends where in Canada... the east is much like the New England states climate wise. Then central Canada is as cold as Montana to Minnesota. The west is like Washington, doesn't get too cold but is very rainy. Then we have the North, it gets really cold in the winter. Literally the arctic.

Politically our govement puts more importance on social issues / healthcare / education.

• Canadians are polite and nice people. i once have a trainer from Canada, he showed me his house yard which was full of thick snow, I asked him when was the picture was taken, is it in winter on December? he just laughed and said it was just a day before he came to my office, which was on May.
    LOLZ

• It's cold in the Eastern parts and in the Northern Territories. Where i Live it ain't that cold at all. We don't even get a lot of snow. Just a shit ton of rain. It's pretty much like U. S. But cleaner.. And Trudeau ofc :P

• It's great.
    Everyone's nice and friendly. We apologize 24/7 like we could be breathing near you and we'd be like "omg so sorry" because we're all about our space. Also poutine. 💕

• Hey! @JoyGirl !
    did you just turn 15? cuz im pretty sure you were 14 last week. Happy birthday! <3

• 24d

Thank you!😊🙋

• 23d

Oh, well, tomorrow is today for me now! I think... So happy birthday! May all your wishes come true! God bless!

• 23d

Thanks you! God bless you, too!

• Ask a snow mexican

• Pollution is your friend here

• 24d

REally? Lots of pollution?

• 24d

@oximeter Or they get weird that you freak out if they don't answer within 2 minutes

• 24d

and they never admit it was that even though its 100 percent of that momment you let them know its from the same city lol