What do Trump haters hate so much about his planned policies?

Both foreign or domestic.

Not about him as a person, but his planned political policies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree with his environmental, foreign, crime, education, healthcare, social, and domestic policies. To give you a visual, I side most with Jill Stein.

You didn't specifically mention what you disagree with.

Possibly ally with Russia.

I can see it now...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just poking at the bear

Have you noticed media outlets are now talking about trump might take advantage of his role as president but never mummered a word about it with anyone else

It's just when you succeed people wanna take you down and boy did he triumph big time here

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• The wall. This guy's a joke if he thinks he'll actually do it.
    Wait a minute. What is that Trump?
    I LOVE BABIES
    I MEAN HISPANICS

So WHeRe DO tHey pUT the BoMBs

I think the wall is a great idea. Along with deportations. As well as halting Muslim immigration.

What Guys Said 2

• He's cutting education.

How is he doing that? Is he cutting it for stupid minorities who leech off the system? Good.

He needs to cut welfare also.

Countries with more educated and politically active populaces tend to have less welfare and stronger economic growth. I understand that you're trying to be abrasive but it really isn't funny at all; it will effect your younger siblings or those who are of school age in a very direct way as even private schools receive some form of subsidy and without it tuition rates go up.

Everyone, even the private elite schools, may have to raise tuition pushing some students down a level in education. That is never a good thing.

• He's White and a man. Everything liberals hate.
    They are jealous.