Will California secede from the United States and can they succeed in doing this lol?

What Girls Said 5

• Well, they can, but they won't. When the sun rises in the west is when they'll secede... or when they break off at the fault line and nobody really wants them anymore.

• I sure the fuck hope so!

• That's hilarious.

• If we do leave we are taking Nevada, Washington, Oregon with us. Hawaii can visit on tje weekends lol

• Let them go...

What Guys Said 15

• No, its a small group that is pushing for this, if we leave we will take most of the countries taxes, technology, people and agriculture.
    Lmao

• 23d

If you don't want my help, figure it out on your own

• 23d

@mostwomenshouldstfu I never asked for your help, you commented under my opinion.

• The Civil War already decided the issues of Secession. It will never happen again.

• There's always wackos in every place pushing for this... and it's seldom a good idea. They forget what comes after "United we stand..."

• I hope so, and it doesn't matter if they'll succeed, they should do it anyway.

Better yet, let San Fran, San Diego, and Low Angeles/Hollyweird secede. The rest of CA is, on average, decent people who get fucked over by the ultra-libs in those areas. It sucks for people in the SFV that they get everything dictated to them by San Fran.

• No, and no. (Although if they could, it might not be that bad a thing! LOL)

• That's like asking if Texas can secede from the U. S. after the Obama election. No, they won't. They'll try hard and cry hard, but at the end of the day they'll get over it and move on with their lives. This is a good thing.

• Pfft who's gonna miss California? it's main exports/import is criminals, drugs n violence.

Really the only thing of value in California is silicon valley.

• 23d

you do realize that how much food is grown there?

• 23d

@BellePepper Good to know if I ever need to almonds to eat.

But seriously this question is ridiculous not only is the goverment not going to let California succeed but they themselves aren't even going to try to leave.

• 23d

*eyeroll* of course you wouldn't understand Phoenix. Go back to sleep.

• no they won't

• Let america divide like they divided us , america is starting to fall

• Let California go. Texas (and other states) have tried repeatedly but were denied by the Federal government.

• They wouldn't be missed tbh. But they don't have the guts, infrastructure, or the armament to stop the US from taking it back. So, no and no.

• Good riddance. California is the land of fruits and nuts.

• Nobody fucking likes Californians, But the state doesn't belong to those whiny jackasses.

• yep. trump wouldn't want them.

• If they tried to, I bet their asses will get Martial Law imposed onto them or something. And then they're all gonna learn things the hard way.