Can you believe trump won?

can you believe trump won the election what do think of that?

What Guys Said 26

• A little surprised but I never underestimate the ignorance of Americans particularly in the middle and southern parts of this country.

• Hollywood celebrities shilled for her.
    The entire media shilled for her.
    Multi national banks supported her.
    The polls were always in her favor.
    All of the living former presidents supported her.
    The mega corporations supported her.
    Online shills were paid millions to support her.
    Saudi Arabia gave her millions.
    The Internet companies supported her.
    She had dozens of people murdered.
    The FBI and the DoJ conspired to help her.
    The DNC rigged the primaries for her.
    #NeverTrump was behind her.
    The GOP establishment supported her.
    They used voter fraud to help her.
    Leaders of foreign nations supported her.
    Her serious health problems were covered up.
    They rigged the debates for her.
    Bernie Sanders shilled for her.
    President Obama shilled for her.
    She spend over $1.3 BILLION on her campaign.

AND SHE STILL LOST!

She was the worst, most corrupt, most horrible, most untrustworthy, hateful and vile person to ever run for high office. The Democrats have no one to blame for their failure but themselves.

• I didn't, it was shocking for me. I figured that with all the scandals and a biased media he wouldn't win, but the results sure surprised everyone. I voted for a 3rd party though, since they say vote against whomever if you aren't voting for somebody and I wasn't for either major party's candidates.

• media.giphy.com/media/QE8hREXIgRXeo/giphy.gif

I called it right when Hillary announced. I said she was the next President. It just made the most sense. And she was undoubtedly ahead the entire time. There was like a 20% chance of Trump winning according to polls. To me, it was more like.000001%. I never saw it coming even for a second. I never fathomed the possibility.

• Still stunned and not in a good way

• I believe it now, and I'm thrilled that he won. Going into the election I certainly wasn't confident he would win, but I was holding out hope that the majority of the polls that showed him losing were wrong. They were wrong. It's one of the biggest upsets in American political history.

• Comey stole it for him.
    And even that way he got less votes than Hillary

www.ibtimes.com/who-won-popular-vote-latest-polls-show-hillary-clinton-ahead-donald-trump-despite-2444057

• Wait this isn't a dream? Dammit... I was really hoping for duke to win honestly.

• Not as much as I can't believe that, despite the election being over, people keep asking stupid election questions 😑... especially in this section when there are 2 sections I blocked specifically so I don't have to hear about it anymore (supposedly)

• I think Antarctica is lovely this time of the year.

• Yes, I have been saying that he was going to win for almost a year and a half now.. I think it's wonderful!

• It's awesome he shocked the world

• I voted for him and I didn't really think he'd win.

• He is an ambitious and strong candidate. Lets see where he takes things.

• 25d

But as a women. It proves that society as a whole doesn't really think highly of you or believe in your competencies.

• 25d

Very similar to the situation of black americans in the past as well as most immigrants.

• Yep.

Called it ever since Comey did that second email probe annoucnement.

Peoplease were tired of clinton drama, not to. mention there was a very silent majority for him.

• I knew from the beginning that he would.

• I already that he would won, also had put bet on bet365 and won 1000$. Just watch the movie "Idiocracy". People over there are becoming dumber over the years, iqs going lower. The next president will be a porn star for sure or some other celebrity.

• the Angry, Woman-hating, Minority-hating/fearing, Losers Of Murica wasn't going to let a mere woman run the country after having to sit in an impotent rage for 8 years.

• Yeah I was quite shocked about it but oh well we gotta move on

• You had doubts in our hackers?

• Yes...

• Whats so hard to believe?
    The fascist left, couldn't censor American voters at the ballot box.

• nobody predicted it

• Bunch of horseshit

• yes he did

• Don't f*ck with white men! :P

What Girls Said 7

• Rigged Voter Fraud had been Spreading like Wildfire, Plus, the Interview that I Viewed a few Weeks Back, how Whack, of how George Soros had Planned to Take this Election by Storm With... Money in Hand to make Trump "Go Away."
    I quickly and Cleverly Emailed Trump Headquarters the Corrupt Video, and the Next thing I know, The Don got a 1000 Lawyers on the Republican Side of Some Association, to Keep an Eye on This and other Known, My own No Lies, Voting Fraud, which was even being Done, hun, in my own State.
    I am Here, dear, to tell You and Everyone under the Sun, He is Here to Stay. Already, going to Town on ObamaCare Ideas and his Other "100 Day Plan" Great Ideas, being in Office after January20, 2017. xx

• 24d

yea but I'm just shocked that he won because he mocked a disabled reporter

• 24d

I saw That but I do not think he meant it a sa Mock, although NOT nice.
      However, take a look at Obama who has "Mocked" this couintry and also madea Mockery out of us to the other countries.
      We are sadly known as "Laugh of all stocks" in Their own eyes..
      I will give Donald a Fair and Square Chance, and Best from the Rest than to put a Lego Legacy of Obama back in the Hot Seat. xx

• I'm still in shock

• I can believe it. I had a feeling for a while before the election that he'd win. It is what it is, and we all just have to hope that things turn out for the best.

• America has turned into one big ratchet tv show so yes. And it's mostly whites here.

• Not at all. I can't picture him to be the US president for me he will always be a business man, a celebrity a showman but not a serious person enough to be the president of any country!!.

• Yes and no.

• Yeah