Hey everyone! So is this election really so heated where you start to lose friends?

I voted for trump. I agree with a lot of his views and hate Hilary so that's who I went with. My choice and my right.

but I noticed that since this election ended, I've lost friends who I told I voted for him?

I dont get it? An election is enough to ruin friendships?

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't seem like a valid reason to not continue a friendship. I've always shared some of Trump's views, and when he announced he was running, I knew right then, I was voting for him. I've been vocal with friends since the beginning, but they're all so butt hurt over him winning that they're even more standoffish than before. I endured the past 8 years, though they supported the Obama administration, without losing friendships. I guess we have different views on what friendship is?

• That's a ridiculous reason to stop being friends with someone.

• My friends and I hated both candidates, so no friendships broken off here.

What Guys Said 4

• I am not in US but it did seem to be getting and still is pretty intense - In a couple of weeks hopefully you will all look back and laugh

• We'll be losing more than friends this time

I don't wanna turn this into a political debate. Please

Lol neither do I but this post was just asking for it😂😂

• Ha. F*** em. Give em' time to pout and cool off

• It's your choice. Fuck what all others believe or think. Believe what you want to believe and think what you want to think. Friends? Who cares? You can always find and make new friends with similar political views as you do. You could have been dishonest and bullshit them all and said either you didn't vote, forgot to vote, was sick, or that you voted a 3rd party instead. But if you want to be honest, then there's always that chance of them holding grudges against you and shit.