Was Obama the best president?

Yes he was.

We will miss you Obama.
Was Obama the best president?

What Girls Said 13

• Lay off the weed do. You posted the wrong pic. by the way... he was the worst president.

• 28d

Why all the older citizens, no offense, say he was the worst?

• 28d

Because I work and pay taxes. You probably dont even work at a real job. I have higher insurance premiums and a 3000 deducible. All because of Obamacare. The national debt is bigger than any other president. He has racially divided this country. The economy is in the tank. 13 million more people are on food stamps. We have had the lowest growth rate in years.

• Loved him. He was amazing. Done what he could. Also great charisma.

• 27d

I've never view him as a President but a comedian 😂

• He was the best president we've had in the last 8 years.

• nope

• Savage.

Fr though Obama was hot, easily one of the best looking presidents ever.

• Nope :/

• You wrong for that pic 😂 but I'll miss him, realist first family ever

• Get a grip man

• O-BAE-ma 😭😭😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

• lol idiot

• no! Trump is better

• Yes he was

• Muslim marxist, not just because he is black, was bad ass and hell no, no Christ.

What Guys Said 29

• Obama was a corporate puppet. You can see the various health services that donated heavily to his campaign at opensecrets. org. And other politicians.

Obama's platform was the best platform. But he didn't keep to it. He didn't keep the Single Payer Healthcare promise. Didn't close Guantanamo Bay. Didn't "nail shut" the revolving door of lobbyists working in his administration. Etc.

He also signed a bill allowing the indefinite detention of American citizens without a trial. National Defense Authorization Act of 2014. Wholly unconstitutional and quite simply terrifying.

Frankly, Obamacare was a complete and utter disaster. The only things that were good about it were that kids could stay on their parents insurance until 26 and that insurance companies could not turn away people with preexisting conditions. Otherwise, it was simple extortion. "You can get insurance or pay us a fine." It is a piece of shit, and 30 million people or so *still* don't have health insurance. Single Payer healthcare would have been fantastic, as he promised. But he did not keep that promise along with many others.

I was as much in love with Obama as anyone back in 2008. I was very excited. "YES WE CAN!" But, he was not the best President.

I do believe that Obama would have been *one* of the best Presidents if he weren't a corporate shell. But he is. He is clearly a very capable and very intelligent man. And that's why he didn't want to be assassinated like JFK by the people who *actually* run the government. The wealthy.

He was still a huge step up from President Bush. But no. Calling him the "best" President ever is a tremendous stretch.

• 28d

So would you say Donald Trump could potentially have assassination attempts since JFK

• 28d

@TripleAce I think it's possible, though I wouldn't call Trump a modern JFK. However, Trump is a multi-billionaire businessman. The purpose of business is to create profit. 25% of CEO's are psychopaths. And if anyone qualifies as a psychopath, I think Trump would. To me, he doesn't seem to really care about Americans. He's an egomaniac who only really cares about himself and advancing his own interests. To me, his concerns are going to be making shit better for the wealthy, particularly himself. It's monopoly. And the game isn't over until someone has all the money and assets. But that's just my opinion. But, I don't think whatever wealthy interests are there would want to assassinate him unless it went against whatever plans they have. He could be on an opposite team.

Where Obama was a corporate puppet, it's also possible that Trump is a puppeteer.

But. With stuff like this, it's impossible to know what goes on behind closed doors. So, no way to really know.

• 28d

@TripleAce Since he's going to make things much easier on the wealthy, I wouldn't think it would be likely that some wealthy interest group would want to assassinate him. Unless he's on an opposing team or something. But, I admit my fallibility. It's all conjecture, in the end.

• Re-escalating Iraq, meddling in the Syrian war, picking fights with North Korea, leaving Guantanamo open after lecturing George Bush about the human rights issues associated with. Obama was same old, same old. Unfortunately, people's judgement seems to be clouded when it comes to him. Liberals think that he was a left-wing savior (probably because he was black) and conservatives act like he was the worst president (probably because he was black). In reality, he was just another status quo centrist from our one-party system that poses as a two-party system.

• All the jobs Obama created are temp jobs and minimum wage jobs. All the jobs he lost were careers. But according to the media, he "helped revive the economy."

So of course idiot teenagers don't know the difference. Check Wikileaks, and then look up what "State-run media" means. Hint: we used to make fun of the Soviets and Chicoms for it. We used to make fun of Banana Republics for it. Now we have it.

nofilternetworkdotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../img_1982.png

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...fc90db9b8e.jpg

overpassesforamerica.com/.../...ntrolled-media.jpg

• Obama looks very handsome there.

• 28d

I have been through hell and pain, looking for a good and
      real spell caster who can help me get my husband back
      have been scammed so many times, by some who claimed
      to be real spell casters. until i found the real and great spell
      caster at the NAVEEN LOVE SPELL who helped me, and
      solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left
      me since eight months ago. and after that i also took my
      friend along, who was also having the same problem
      concerning her husband, who left her since five months
      ago, and the problem was also solved by the same
      DrCLIMENTSCOTT, Can't you see! the real and great spell
      caster is here, all you need to do now is to contact this
      same address whenever you are in any problem
      related to spell casting. It took me a very long period of
      time, before i could get this real and great spell caster. So
      right now drclimentscott@gmail. com drclimentscott@gmail. com for your solution too is here, and the best
      for you to solve your problems.
      drclimentscott@gmail. com

• He was the worst president in the United States of America along with Jimmy Carter

• 28d

Worst president? No, absolutely not

• 28d

It's just lip service, a chance to show someone, somewhere that we've still 'got it'. We don't, but it's a show. We have no will for the long fight. Haven't since the media started putting battles in Vietnam on tv every night.

Obamacare is already a huge flop, and it's only going to get worse. Some of us who have employer-provided insurance are at risk of losing it, thanks to Obamacare and it defining plans that actually provide coverage as "Cadillac Plans", and taxing them. Even if it weren't for that, what right does. gov have to mandate that you MUST purchase a product, and you MUST purchase one that they have deemed acceptable, and if you DON'T purchase it, you will be fined? If republifascists were to ram through a law that said that everyone above 18 MUST buy a pistol and take classes in basic self-defense, democommies would be shrieking like the world was ending. And this is one time I would agree with them, because. gov has NO RIGHT to tell someone they MUST buy something.

• 28d

I would have voted for Alan Keyes. If I knew a bit more about their politics, I would probably vote for Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams. Or do they not count as black because whatever reason you dream up?

You're right in that I don't like socialists. I don't like ANY stripe of statist, be they socialist, fascist, actual communist, libtard, cuckservative, you name it. I'm pro-"Leave me the fuck alone and let me live my life". Anyone, ANYONE, that wants to use the power of the State to erode liberty and increase the. gov yoke on my neck is someone that I oppose.

• Despite the right-wing haters, I'm pretty sure history will be very kind to Obama. At the current time, this is still hard to imagine but in 50-60 years from now, people will speak of Obama as they nowadays speak of FDR.

• He didn't do anything for your country except playing golf all day lol.

• 28d

That's Bush

• 28d

whatever you say kebaab

• 28d

@thissiteisforpervs at least your country was much active when Bush was president. With Obama u supported terrorist groups at Iraq and Syria against your NATO Ally. Trump is better from both Obama and Clinton.

@Shrooms get out of ma sight "vassal" ha ha 😎

• Yes, he was very useful to us in many ways.

Sometimes I do wonder if the theory that he's our agent that we managed to smuggle from Kenya is actually true. But if he is, he deserves a medal.

Oh well, I guess we'll never know. I'll miss the donkey, as it was amusing to see Vladimir Vladimirovich constantly humiliate him. Plus the damage done by him and his administration to US/EU relations is invaluable.

• Hard to say - I think he was very good, I think history will be kind to him

• LOL The BEST? He wasn't the worst (that belongs to the one (s) that put this country more in debt and into unnecessary wars), but he wasn't George Washington or Thomas Jefferson or Abraham Lincoln or JFK, either.

• Lol no Obama was easily one of the worst people we've ever had in office.

• He was very average.

• He was awful. The worst ever, Good riddance.

• Erm.. no. There are plenty of other TRULY good presidents to pick from. Obama was Meh at best.

• He was good but not the best,
    Hell not even the best in the past 100 years.
    FDR
    Eisenhower

• No. I have no respect for a US president who funds radical Islamic terrorism.

• Absolutely not.

• Naw, Just the blackest.

• Don't people consider Abraham Lincoln the best?

• I think he deserved more terms. He was that good. Like, REALLY good.

No, not really.

• No even close

• LBJ, Abe, FDR, Jackson.

• 28d

for you to solve your problems.
      drclimentscott@gmail. com

• NO! George Washington is the best! Because he was the very first president. And besides, Washington had no party affiliation.

• Best? No
    Better than W? Who isn't?
    > GM jerks fired, company saved - such is where we get our war machines if attacked
    > Osama finally found lining in grand style in plain sight - dead
    > brings home military (but leaves oil cash flow for Ises to breed)
    > works with both sides of the isle, so far as Dems allow (e. g. too many military cuts)

Cons
    > horrible economy with nothing to show for the expenses, really hit the skids 2008

• Get your head of the mud he was the worst. I hate to upset your apple cart but Bill Clinton was the best President i don't care about what he did with his personal life the economy was booming and gas prices was low and we had great healthcare.

• Obama was a terrorist. Obama and Bush (Sr and Jr) are the biggest terrorists lived on the face of earth.

• Not even close

• 28d

for you to solve your problems.
      drclimentscott@gmail. com

• He was def. up there

The best, is a tie between our first of course.. and, the original progressive thinker, teddy

• he was good stuff.