So, if the multiverse theory is true, then that means everyone has died at least 10000 times, so anything that can happen will happen, right?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that CAN happen, has a CHANCE of happening.

For example, I will probably be having a life changing surgery in January, barring that I still have my medicare and medicaid to pay for it (since i have to fear if Trump will take it away or not).. and, well, there are some life changing side effects that have very little percent chance of happening BUT, they still CAN happen

Anything that CAN happen, has a CHANCE of happening

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes and no. Anything that can happen won't happen in our universe, but will happen in offshoot universes (universi? 🤔). But for every 1 scenario, you have an offshoot of that universe to that as well multiplied by 7 billion. Technically there would be universes (universi) that aren't comprehensible to our own universe... it's exponential

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're an atom.
    When we consider the copenhagen interpretation of the many-world theory. The many different probable outcomes eventually collapses into a single determinate outcome.

0|0
    0|0
    • 24d

The apparent wavefunction collapse is an interesting subject you could look into if you're interested in quantum theory.

• That isn't the multiverse theory that would be all possible alternate realities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it also means we have all banged our moms in at least 10000 universes.

0|0
    0|0