What Are Your Thoughts About Couples Who Finish What Both Of Them Were About To Say For Each Other?

Their Are A Lot Of Couples Who Do That

What Girls Said 6

• With my Setting Set Right once more, @Red88xxx, Pink is Back, This "Finnish Line" is Something that I have Seen... Mainly in the Movies.
    What I Find to be the Best from the Rest, is when Couples with Chemistry, are Thinking at the Same Time... The Same Exact Thing. xx

• Their in sync and it means that they have a very strong emotional and psychological bond. Its actually very healthy, and it means that their very much a like. It makes for happier couples, especially for marriage couples. Those are the ones who are never apart, and nothing can ever break them apart. That is how marriage is suppose to work. You mirror each other the good and the bad about that person. But 9/10x this is due to the effects of sex if the couple are in a sexual relationship.

• I think it's cute.

• adorable in an annoying way :P

• Endearing. I sometimes have those moment with my siblings

• They should stay together.

What Guys Said 14

• That is a sign of a couple that is a good match and both have spent time actually listening to the other.

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...ach-others-sandwiches.jpg
    (Those guys are siblings on that show, but you get the idea😅)

• I would so much want to find a girl with whom this would be possible. I'd marry the fuck out of her lol.

• seems a little weird. i honestly haven't met many (if any) couples who do this more than on a rare occasion

• shows real click-age. but if it were me... it'd get annoying after a while. even if she knows what i will say, i still prefer her to shut the hell up and let me finish.

• That they're insync and probably have been with each other for quite some time , so they're probably a cute couple

• I like it, I think it is cute

• Oh @Red88xxx, I was just about to ask you the same thing!!! <3

• I did that with my college roommate and we didn't even know it, it happened so much. It was straight outta 22 jump street. We would even accidentally wear the same thing 😑
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9TG1TbFcl8

• its very awkward and stupid

• It's cute!!!

• I love it!!! I want something like that some day...

• It's so cute to hear!

• I do with my girl. Its like a 50/50 shot it happens at the same time.