What state do you live in? Do you like it?

1|0
15|5

What Girls Said 15

• PA...
    I now have Great Faith in my own State, for the other Nite, People all over, who I Never thought would even leave the House... Came through for Me and Also for You, By Being "The Deciding Vote."xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay In DC, and I like it here. So many places to eat and this is a tourish destination for many to come. We also have a lot of hotels, lounges/clubs/bars. Its a big party scene here for young professionals. This is a political city. Home of The White House so when your downtown you see working folks who can come across as "snobby". It can be annoying. Also, DC has a lot of programs to help low income families get housing, food and clothing. I like it here.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a Southern state, no, it sucks ass. And I can't wait to get finished with school and leave. I'm only here because tuition is cheaper instate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born and raised in Virginia and yes, I love it here. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • NM... I only stay here cause I have to

0|0
    0|0
  • Constant despair. It's alright.

0|0
    1|0
  • NM. I like it but then I don't.
    I love the fooooooood... But their is no opportunity in my town since its on the small side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Minnesota, I like it a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • CALIFORNIA

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in NC, it's not bad but I don't plan to live here forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • not in a state... I'm in a province

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Virginia, and yes, I like it. It has its pros and cons but I'm happy, here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Illinois, but I don't know if I'll move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Texas. It's pretty good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm going to school in Arkansas, and I hate it. Gang violence everywhere and people doing drive-by shootings, and poverty and trash and bad roads and dirty water. I'm moving back to the mountains soon as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • New Jersey and no

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Indiana. It's great! Our governor is going to be the Vice-President of the United States!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oregon. I do because the biggest natural distaster we have to worry about, is constant rain.

0|0
    0|0
  • New York. Sure I like it. Upstate got many beautiful places. And you always got the city when you want to be around others.

0|0
    0|0