If you had the option to change one thing in your life, what would you change?

It can be anything at all, past mistakes, better grades in school, anything at all.

1|1
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Change a few things in high school
    Stay in the army

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• change the time so I could. have solved some issues earlier

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't want to change anything but I would like to go back to an instance in my life and make a different decision to be shown how my life would have panned out but overall what I have done in my life has shaped who I am so I am kinda glad it worked out that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have gone back and not joined a small group of girls that made a small group inside our small young adult group. I got way to much pain , drama, and hate for being a good guy and trying to keep everyone together and not hating each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would remove whatever causes my mild epilepsy so I won't have to lose money on drugs I have to take everyday.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be living in this house where i am now
    I do for people and get kicked in the face so we live
    and life goes on for us all.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I could move out of state and keep my career and income, that would be what I'd change.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely better grades in school

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want to be able to fall asleep as soon as I get into bed and stay asleep until he alarm goes off

1|0
    0|0
  • Better job with more money.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I stopped coming on to GAG

1|0
    0|0
  • my skin diseases called dermatitis and rosacea

1|0
    0|0
  • Making more money

1|0
    0|0
  • BubbleQueens anon name to her real name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would save my grandmother's life... I've never met her but my father has been depressed ever since she's died when he was fifteen... I hate seeing him upset, he does well to hide it but I can see his suffering. She died too young, so I would want to save her life, to make my dad happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

Don't get me wrong. Things crossed my mind instantly. However, after really thinking about them, there's nothing I'd want to change.

Without going through them, I wouldn't be me today. #GrowingUpSucks

1|0
    0|0
  • My New Living Arrangements.
    I am Moving again into My own Place with lots More Space. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • i would've stayed home from school that week and saved my dad from being killed

1|1
    0|0
  • go back in time so I could save my cat

1|0
    0|0
    • 23d

Your cat?

• Show All
    • 23d

Aww, that sucks. :( Sorry to hear that.

Did you get a new cat? You know, to kinda replace your old one?

• 23d

I had three more after her, it wasn't the same, they were harder to domesticate different from my former one

• Have a dad again

1|0
    0|0