If you had the option to change one thing in your life, what would you change?

It can be anything at all, past mistakes, better grades in school, anything at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Change a few things in high school
    Stay in the army

Most Helpful Girl

• change the time so I could. have solved some issues earlier

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't want to change anything but I would like to go back to an instance in my life and make a different decision to be shown how my life would have panned out but overall what I have done in my life has shaped who I am so I am kinda glad it worked out that way.

• I would have gone back and not joined a small group of girls that made a small group inside our small young adult group. I got way to much pain , drama, and hate for being a good guy and trying to keep everyone together and not hating each other.

• I would remove whatever causes my mild epilepsy so I won't have to lose money on drugs I have to take everyday.

• I wouldn't be living in this house where i am now
    I do for people and get kicked in the face so we live
    and life goes on for us all.

• If I could move out of state and keep my career and income, that would be what I'd change.

• Definitely better grades in school

• I'd want to be able to fall asleep as soon as I get into bed and stay asleep until he alarm goes off

• Better job with more money.

• I wish I stopped coming on to GAG

• my skin diseases called dermatitis and rosacea

• Making more money

• BubbleQueens anon name to her real name.

• Me...

What Girls Said 6

• I would save my grandmother's life... I've never met her but my father has been depressed ever since she's died when he was fifteen... I hate seeing him upset, he does well to hide it but I can see his suffering. She died too young, so I would want to save her life, to make my dad happy.

• Nothing.

Don't get me wrong. Things crossed my mind instantly. However, after really thinking about them, there's nothing I'd want to change.

Without going through them, I wouldn't be me today. #GrowingUpSucks

• My New Living Arrangements.
    I am Moving again into My own Place with lots More Space. xx

• i would've stayed home from school that week and saved my dad from being killed

• go back in time so I could save my cat

• 23d

Your cat?

• 23d

Aww, that sucks. :( Sorry to hear that.

Did you get a new cat? You know, to kinda replace your old one?

• 23d

I had three more after her, it wasn't the same, they were harder to domesticate different from my former one

• Have a dad again