Will trump make sure Hillary ends up in jail?

Now that he's president do you think he will go after her?

• Yes
    15% (4)6% (2)10% (6)Vote
  • Maybe
    19% (5)23% (7)21% (12)Vote
  • No
    66% (18)71% (22)69% (40)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
9|16

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so. Maybe he could but he won the election and that's all he wanted/needed. He was talking a lot about Hillary's e-mails etc. so people would understand she won't make a good president and give them reasons to vote for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, he gains no benefit from doing so. He'll let the FBI run on it's own and unless something egregious comes out that forces him to act, he won't.

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe not trump himself, but those looking into the investigation most certainly will.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama is most likely gonna pardon her

1|0
    0|1
  • no, the fbi are handling it

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody drink the koolaid

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. Not even the CIA could put that bitch in jail, she's too well connected.

1|0
    0|0
  • If that's so, then someone needs to make sure Trump ends up in a wooden box.

0|1
    3|2

What Guys Said 16

• it was a great tool to discredit her candidacy but he's moved on. he has a country to worry about not one former politician

0|0
    0|0
  • My gut feeling - He will just let her retire and fade into background

0|2
    0|0
  • He probably should to be fair - but I don't think he will have to do anything. The FBI might already have that covered - however I think now that he won he feels sorry for her and corrupt little butt... he might just let it go for the greater good of America

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she should be in jail but Obama and the FBI gave her a free pass so nothing will happen to her like nothing happens to congressman that send sex messages to their underage interns.

1|0
    0|0
  • If Obama doesn't do it, he'll probably pardon her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao no that was all political rhetoric.

0|1
    1|2
  • One can Hope

0|1
    0|0
  • would be funny, but he's never gonna do it

0|0
    0|0
    • 28d

It would be funny if this is the first thing he does.

• No, he's already won and can't gain anything from going after her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good question and what I've been asking myself since election night.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he really gives a shit he won...

0|0
    1|0
  • I hope not.

0|0
    0|0
    • 28d

Really? I'd think you'd be the 1st to say she should be locked up... go figure 🙃

• 28d

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau I think Trump should pardon her if she is indicted. Then the country can move on and she can go off and never come back.

• 28d

Better than me. I was the opposite. I though that it would've been better if she won and then got charged afterwards. Especially since the president elect has to go through screening by the federal court...

• Did you see his acceptance speech? Thanking her and praising her?

0|1
    0|0
  • He should in order to root out all of the corruption that is in Washington. Maybe cut her a deal in exchange for her ratting out on everyone else that is corrupt and providing clear and credible evidence. She isn't the only politician that is corrupt in Washington.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obama will pardon her on his last day in office

0|1
    0|0
  • Well he is a madman, nobody knows what he'll do. It's like electing Mr Bean as president, nobody know what's gonna happen but it certainly won't end well

0|0
    0|1