Will trump make sure Hillary ends up in jail?

Now that he's president do you think he will go after her?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so. Maybe he could but he won the election and that's all he wanted/needed. He was talking a lot about Hillary's e-mails etc. so people would understand she won't make a good president and give them reasons to vote for him.

• No, he gains no benefit from doing so. He'll let the FBI run on it's own and unless something egregious comes out that forces him to act, he won't.

• Maybe not trump himself, but those looking into the investigation most certainly will.

• Obama is most likely gonna pardon her

• no, the fbi are handling it

• Everybody drink the koolaid

• I doubt it. Not even the CIA could put that bitch in jail, she's too well connected.

• If that's so, then someone needs to make sure Trump ends up in a wooden box.

What Guys Said 16

• it was a great tool to discredit her candidacy but he's moved on. he has a country to worry about not one former politician

• My gut feeling - He will just let her retire and fade into background

• He probably should to be fair - but I don't think he will have to do anything. The FBI might already have that covered - however I think now that he won he feels sorry for her and corrupt little butt... he might just let it go for the greater good of America

• I think she should be in jail but Obama and the FBI gave her a free pass so nothing will happen to her like nothing happens to congressman that send sex messages to their underage interns.

• If Obama doesn't do it, he'll probably pardon her.

• Lmao no that was all political rhetoric.

• One can Hope

• would be funny, but he's never gonna do it

• 28d

It would be funny if this is the first thing he does.

• No, he's already won and can't gain anything from going after her anymore.

• That's a good question and what I've been asking myself since election night.

• I don't think he really gives a shit he won...

• I hope not.

• 28d

Really? I'd think you'd be the 1st to say she should be locked up... go figure 🙃

• 28d

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau I think Trump should pardon her if she is indicted. Then the country can move on and she can go off and never come back.

• 28d

Better than me. I was the opposite. I though that it would've been better if she won and then got charged afterwards. Especially since the president elect has to go through screening by the federal court...

• Did you see his acceptance speech? Thanking her and praising her?

• He should in order to root out all of the corruption that is in Washington. Maybe cut her a deal in exchange for her ratting out on everyone else that is corrupt and providing clear and credible evidence. She isn't the only politician that is corrupt in Washington.

• Obama will pardon her on his last day in office

• Well he is a madman, nobody knows what he'll do. It's like electing Mr Bean as president, nobody know what's gonna happen but it certainly won't end well