I can't believe Hillary lost. How can I hide trump from my sight?

I mean.. I was leaning toward trump at the end of race because she is too much about money but then now trump is president I can't bare watching his face at least 4 years, I hate it. He is ugly duckling. Is there anyway I can just hide him from my sight?

What Girls Said 10

• Unfortunately you can't, but there is good news and that is him being old like many of the people who voted for him so they don't have that much time on this planet to fuck us up even more.

• Do him the courtesy conservatives never gave Obama. Give him a chance.
    In the last two days since he has been president elect, he acted exemplary. So as Trever Noah said on his show, think of it as 2 days without incident

Besides he's 70 and all we've seen him eat was out of a bucket, he might not make to January

• Learn from the situation and realize that's what stupid decisions look like.

• He truly is an ugly duckling. 😂😂😂

Asiantrash, wakes up one beautiful morning 🌄, and turns on the t. v. What does he say the president of the United States of America (Donald Trump). 😂😂😂

I don't blame you. There is nothing we can do, but expect that he has won. We just have to wait and see what he does for America. He said he will make it "great" again. Let us watch and see. 😊

See* -_-

• 29d

Do you remember that point in history where was it completely great for everyone no matter what race, sex/gender, religion, or sexuality, where no one had to fear for their lives in the good ole U. S. A due to clashing values, when the system wasn't corrupt, and everyone was treated equally with equal rights and it was a nice peaceful utopian society? Remember when everyone was employed and there was no poverty and we treated those different from us like brothers? I sure as hell don't. So what does he mean by he'll make it great again when it wasn't hot shit to begin with?

• just don't watch tv. simple as that.

• It's fine, I guess - since you're not directly in the USA.

• If you don't like it... there is always Canada or Mexico

• A) Never watch TV again. Or go on the internet at all.
    B) Get head trauma - hope it affects the vision only.
    C) Scoop your eyes out.
    D) Get over it. It'll be over soon. This fool is probably gonna get impeached for someshit.

• yeah, don't watch the news, or any tv for that matter.

• wear orange tinter sunglasses

What Guys Said 12

• But Hillary is sexy and attractive, is that it?

• Avoid news feeds and keep to the sports/entertainment feeds.

• stop being an ignorant prick is a good start- hillary sucks thats why she lost in 2008 and 2016- no one likes thats lying scumbag thats why she lost

• You can grow up. Seriously dude its not that big of a deal lol
    Why is everyone so emotional about this still? They all sound like children.

• So... you wanted us to go to war with Russia?

• Don't watch news or use the internet

• Ah well

• guys he is 70, how handsome do you expect him to be!

• Move to Canada.

• You can jump in a lake, swallow a snake, and come back up with a belly ache.

• He's not going to be looking for you. Just blend in like everyone else and don't involve yourself with protests and riots. Avoid using the internet, social media, or watch T. V. since he'll pop up from time to time on screen.

• It might be harder to see him if you have tears in your eyes like the rest of the weak liberal pansies:

www.youtube.com/watch