When was the first time you saw guy naked and a girl naked (not family)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen in porn and movies but not in real life. I have seen women naked though. Since I was little. Not a big deal because I am straight.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 21 with my first girlfriend if you only mean in person but saw plenty in magazines and video way before

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• I was 15 when I saw a guy naked. That was the age I lost my virginity. I was 14 when I saw a girl naked. She was a friend of mine and we were changing out of our clothes and into bikinis in her pool house to go swimming.

• Girl-I walked in on my roommate changing at camp.
    Sexually-never
    Boy-a little boy who liked me flashed his penis at me.
    Sexually-I was 17

• The moment I was born?

Day care is a thing. Kids not liking clothing is also a thing.

No kid has never seen anothr kid naked.

• Went to the gym and as soon I walked into the ladies locker room I saw naked women.
    As for a guy: my boyfriend was the first guy I saw naked.
    I was 17 when I saw the women naked
    I saw my boyfriend naked like last month or 2 months ago

• My ex stepfather but he was my mom's boyfriend at the time scary as fuck he didn't know I was home and was walking around butt ass naked scariest shit I had seen lol I was like 11

• The first time I saw a guy naked was when I was 17. He sent me nudes. 😅

• In gym ( girls naked).

• Haven't.

Next.

• girl: she was changing in the locker and lmao she meant to only pull down her shorts but she got her panties too XD
    Boy: his friend pantsed him on the track... the teacher didn't see em cause they were like across the track and in a convo

• First time i saw a guy was 14 when we were changing for soccer. and for girl its was 13 when we shared a hotel room for a week

• On television. Comedy central movie. Dont remember what it was called.

• Probably before I was 10.

• 18 in real life.

• wow, how did it become about and what about a girl

• Well that's when I lost my virginity so makes sense for it to be the first time I saw a man naked. First time I saw girls naked I can't remember. Probably in the locker room.

• i dont know when i saw girls naked first. but i didn't see ne guy naked in real life. just in porns :)

• 14 a guy sent me a dick pic

What Guys Said 7

• Sixteen

• very young in the unisex changing rooms when going swimming

• Saw a woman completely nude when I was 21. She was my first serious girlfriend, 19 at the time.

• When I was 13 and woke up to my friend's sister riding me, lol.

• In the flesh? 12. On a screen 7ish

• How did it happen when you were 12

• Where i live during deer. Hunting season every bar gets strippers. We had stopped at a split bar/restaurant for dinner at about 88:0pm because we were busy tracking/ dressing a deer and didn't have time to cook. We were the last ones in the restaurant section and the strippers came at 9pm so we had to walk through the bar to leave and there they were. Dad and brother didn't care that i saw and what happens at deer camp stays at deer camp so mom never found out

• Does porn count? To be frank, not yet.

• Around 14 I'd say if we are talking fully