Is it weird that my mom buys all my clothes and I wear childish panties like hello kitty little mermaid?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah kinda

What Guys Said 7

• It depends, do you actually like wearing childish panties or you wear them because she buys it. If the latter is true, then I think you should start making your own decisions about it.

• It;s not weird that your mom buys your clothes it's weird if you don't get a say in what you wear. Wear whatever underwear you want to who else is even going to know?

• Time to include your opinion

• No it's not childish your a kid at heart. If you like wearing them heck with what others say or think.

• i bet you're very sexy in them... do you feel sexy?

• No its not.

• no its not

What Girls Said 3

• No. I did the same at your age. Why wear nice panties when you're the only one going to see it? It'll probably change when you're more sexually active.

• Well, you are sixteen, i think it's normal that she buys your clothes. Panties, well, i have hello kitty panties sooooooo, i guess im childish?

• You are young. It's not a bad thing to wear what do you want. ;)