Are many Mexican women attracted to East Asian men (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) in general?

As of late, I have been kinda attracted to Mexican women. So do u think there are many Mexican women that like East Asian men? It would be helpful if someone from Mexican background can answer my question.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend who is Mexican prefer Asian guys over all the others including her own so I know they're out there, but it would probably be easier for you if she were on the nerdy side.

So, it sounds like most Mexican women are not that attracted to East Asian men although there are some out there. Am I correct on this?

Well I'm not Mexican so I can't speak for all of them out there, but I do know that you have a chance with some girls out there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• There are a bunch of them in LA area, since the Mexican and Asian community grow up together.