Feminists , how's no shave November going for you?

2|1
17|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No shave November is a mans thing dude not a woman's.

The reason we do it is to support male caner patients who can't grow hair on their faces because of the treatments.

1|5
    1|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• Dude, women start skipping the razor when it gets cold, regardless of feminism XD pant season=hair leg season. The only time I shave now is if the beau is coming over.

8|1
    0|0
  • Actually it's no shave winter, thank you very much. And my leg hair's actually almost entirely grown out, which hasn't been the case for a long while, so that's nice.

6|2
    1|1
    • Leaving it natural?

• Show All
    • @Ephemera1 How interesting the boy tasked with dealing with those exact things is so reticent to deal with them.

• This isn't about the childish insults, it's about the threats of physical violence. Are you really ignoring those? And then calling me ridiculous? Yeah, no. Definitely some bullshit right there.

• Like a forrest mate, might need to call a lumberjack instead of a barber at the end of November though 😂😂

3|3
    0|0
  • It's going literally the same as any other month in terms of shaving.

1|1
    0|0
  • Man my legs get way too chapped to shave in the winter. I don't need a special month to have permission like boys apparently do.

3|1
    1|1
  • shoot, I wasn't informed about it.
    Been shaving the whole month:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol im not doing it, I always keep myself shaved, its too much of an effort and painful to cut it all again when its all bushy, plus takes sooo much time, can't be arsed.

2|0
    0|0
  • lmfaoooo

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a feminist but I'm shaving :) I have a boyfriend I see regularly and I don't want to prickle him with leg hair at night or for him to see a Amazon bush when we are getting down.

plus I actually like shaving areas like my underarms and legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not shaving make me a feminist?

4|0
    1|0
  • I'm not doing it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a feminist but I would never participate in something like that. I respect other people who do this but I would feel really uncomfortable and unhygienic doing this. So, nope nope nope. Shave all year long, lol 😄

1|0
    0|0
    • How come unhygienic? Like I kinda understand just general grossness, but as far as I know hair doesn't actually have an effect on health in general.

• Show All
    • Your perceptions and the actual definition are two different things especially considering hair actually plays a role in protecting skin from bacteria and moving it away. Please be aware of the words you use and what they actually mean.

• @BellePepper relax girl I know this and I know we shouldn't shave our genitals either. I just picked the wrong word as I said

• Screw that, I'm shaving what needs to be shaved.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a feminist (tbh I'm the opposite of a feminist I'm a conservative) and I'm doing no shave November. It's just a thing there ain't anything wrong with it.

0|1
    1|0
    • Conservatives admit they're for unequal rights for women, you heard it here first folks!

• Show All
    • @cipher42 That was locker room talk and he was just bragging. Like when I tell my girls that I had sex with one super hot guy when I actually had sex with a totally less hot guy. But I'm done here I looked at ur profile you're like the biggest feminist ever. So there's no point in me arguing here.

• Sure buddy, sure. As I said, talking about doing sexist things as though it's good is still sexism, even if you're too deluded to admit it.

• can't grow a moustache on my face but I've grown a beard somewhere else...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11