Feminists , how's no shave November going for you?

What Girls Said 17

• http://i.imgur.com/ZMZWPKr.jpg
    Only the 10th day but mines fuller than these beta boys 😌😚

• Dude, women start skipping the razor when it gets cold, regardless of feminism XD pant season=hair leg season. The only time I shave now is if the beau is coming over.

• Actually it's no shave winter, thank you very much. And my leg hair's actually almost entirely grown out, which hasn't been the case for a long while, so that's nice.

• 25d

Leaving it natural?

• 25d

@Ephemera1 How interesting the boy tasked with dealing with those exact things is so reticent to deal with them.

• 25d

This isn't about the childish insults, it's about the threats of physical violence. Are you really ignoring those? And then calling me ridiculous? Yeah, no. Definitely some bullshit right there.

• Like a forrest mate, might need to call a lumberjack instead of a barber at the end of November though 😂😂

• It's going literally the same as any other month in terms of shaving.

• Man my legs get way too chapped to shave in the winter. I don't need a special month to have permission like boys apparently do.

• shoot, I wasn't informed about it.
    Been shaving the whole month:)

• Lol im not doing it, I always keep myself shaved, its too much of an effort and painful to cut it all again when its all bushy, plus takes sooo much time, can't be arsed.

• lmfaoooo

• I'm a feminist but I'm shaving :) I have a boyfriend I see regularly and I don't want to prickle him with leg hair at night or for him to see a Amazon bush when we are getting down.

plus I actually like shaving areas like my underarms and legs.

• Does not shaving make me a feminist?

• I'm not doing it lol

• I'm a feminist but I would never participate in something like that. I respect other people who do this but I would feel really uncomfortable and unhygienic doing this. So, nope nope nope. Shave all year long, lol 😄

• 25d

How come unhygienic? Like I kinda understand just general grossness, but as far as I know hair doesn't actually have an effect on health in general.

• 25d

Your perceptions and the actual definition are two different things especially considering hair actually plays a role in protecting skin from bacteria and moving it away. Please be aware of the words you use and what they actually mean.

• 25d

@BellePepper relax girl I know this and I know we shouldn't shave our genitals either. I just picked the wrong word as I said

• Screw that, I'm shaving what needs to be shaved.

• I'm not a feminist (tbh I'm the opposite of a feminist I'm a conservative) and I'm doing no shave November. It's just a thing there ain't anything wrong with it.

• 25d

Conservatives admit they're for unequal rights for women, you heard it here first folks!

• 25d

@cipher42 That was locker room talk and he was just bragging. Like when I tell my girls that I had sex with one super hot guy when I actually had sex with a totally less hot guy. But I'm done here I looked at ur profile you're like the biggest feminist ever. So there's no point in me arguing here.

• 24d

Sure buddy, sure. As I said, talking about doing sexist things as though it's good is still sexism, even if you're too deluded to admit it.

• can't grow a moustache on my face but I've grown a beard somewhere else...

What Guys Said 12