Why are people so angry on here?

I asked how an outfit looked and got nothing but hateful comments deleted the question. I don't get what people get out of that.

What Guys Said 12

• I have no fucking clue. Tonight some old bag blocked me after I told her a lot of beard have more shit on them than toilets. She said to me "if your attached to it your definitely a toilet seat" have no clue what her beef is with me and she blocked me before I could respond. Probably because she's a loser at life. I remember her asking a question about her boyfriend whose in prison. Real winner right there.

• Some people are here for the phony sense of power they feel when they can anonymously harass others.

• Lol literally just had a pink anon tell me off. If people on a random internet website are getting under your skin then you need to stop being so insecure. I'm probably the most hated person on here and have had people look up my social media and message my friends trying to hurt my reputation. Been called ugly. People make questions about me anonymously in which everyone talks shit ANONYMOUSLY. Jut roll with the hits dood. This place is a cesspool of miserable social autist.

• Hateful angry people on the internet? Say it ain't so!

Honestly, it depends on the outfit. I've seen an outpouring of positive comments on similar posts as well. I'm sorry if they were sayinghateful shit toward you though. :-(

• Because this place is for lonely rejects that suck at real life because they are too timid, in other words pussies damn it would be so much easier if i was a woman.

• easy to talk crap from hiding... and a lot of trolls are cowards by nature and only can feel cool by proving how pathetic they are smh

• Did I answer that question?

• truth hurts sometimes

• Ii blame hemorrhoids :(

• This website is mostly haters and trolls.

• Omg I hate you! and Your questions! Grrrrrrrrr 😂😂😂

Lol People are just mean sometimes, just ignore them.

• What outfit?

What Girls Said 8

• More like bored losers that have been consumed by the internet and probably too old to fix. Most people here are single anti socials who will likely remain alone for the remaining of their natural life...

Being angry on here and typing all their angry words is what gives excitement or some kind of meaning to their lives...

Also, if you post a question, any question, be prepared to accept all types of comments... good and bad... .. if you're hurt easily, then don't ask anything... . you don't have to delete your stuff, instead try being less offended by random insignificant things... we all like different things and what you find ugly, I might find beautiful... all the advice given here even from trolls, you take what you want not everything that is given... it's just perspective of others. And honest opinions will not always be pleasant.

• I know, what's their problem? Say something comstructive, or just be quiet! I think @NyomiMcClinton hit the nail on the head there - some people are struggling with life, and take it out on others. It's kind of sad really. But on the other hand, they can just get stuffed! I bet your outfit was really cute and out there, and broke their brains!

• I apologize on behalf of people like that. It is very sad that people feel the need to act in such a way. It is very easy to just be nice or to move along if you do not like the comment. Being mean doesn't get you anywhere in life. People like that are usually very sad individuals that are not happy with themselves so they dish it on others to bring down others along with them. Just ignore it, keep smiling, and work on being a good person yourself. Have a good day/night dear.

• People are people. You can't go around expecting people to be nice and friendly towards you because not everyone is like that. I feel sorry that they were rude to you. But its some unhappy people out here that have issues of their own and take it out on you

• Most of them are probably little bitches in their real lives so they feel badass being blunt & mean on here.

• Some are just nasty on here, don't let them bring you down. It probably was an adorable outfit.

• It's required to be a bitter fuck to have an account on here.

• I didn't get enough hugs as a child.
    Then, as an adult, I got too many hugs.