What would YOU do if your house was being invaded by an army of Goombas?

They are coming! what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Jump on their heads and then let the momentum keep me bouncing along from head to head until they're all dead.

Or run to the pet store, buy a turtle and stomp on it hard enough to eject the turtle from the shell (because that is totally how turtles work). Then kick the empty shell at the Goombas.

Either way, I am going to become immortal with all the 1ups I'll earn.

What Girls Said 11

• I'd quickly google search how to beat them while running away and grabbing my gear, then, I'd circle around and defeat them-not by killing them, but by beating them so bad they come to my side, and we create a new world-brighter and better than the previous.

• Lawnmower, steam roller, put on snowshoes and run through, or a flamethrower! (fried mushrooms, anyone?)

• 1|0
  • Invite them inside for a cup of tea. I don't agree with the aggressive nature of the Mario franchise.

• Start jumping on all of their heads and hope I don't miss.

• Get the bazooka!

• Whoop ass for the coins.

• Grab em by the shroom head.

• 24d

It's the only way out, there's no shortcut home

• 24d

Hah mhmm.

• 24d

I got a ruler out and measured one of them. They're less than an inch, but not by much, so, let's just say they're an inch tall. So, on an average person, that's not even you're ankle, it's more like from the bottom to the top of your foot, maybe just a tad more.

Yeah, I probably took that too far, LMAO

• Get out my trusty 12 gauge.

• machine gun

• Looks like I'm homeless.

What Guys Said 18