Where are you at right now and what are you doing?

I am home stuck in bed thinking how to get up. The bed is feeling so good to me today. Talking to someone special as well.. haha

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 24

• Right now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to be having for brunch and dinner, and I'm thinking of several different items, but haven't selected one in particular yet.

• Planning my death since trump is going to repeal the ACA meaning I won't be able to afford the things I need

• Awwww man I hate that he won

• Yeah, its either suffer from suicidal depression and not be able to afford my medication or therapy and die by suicide after suffer a lot of mental pain or plan it out now and get it over with as soon as the ACA is repealed

• I'm home, I've just finished studying for now and soon I'm going to the gym to finally relax.

• Just had breakfast. Watching the Today show and browsing GAG during commercials and boring parts.

• It's a puzzle. Where I am , You will not know. I am just hiding somewhere out of your sight. Find where I am.

• I am at work, drawing plans n shit (and sitting on G@G)

• as almost always when I'm on GAG... in my room and answering stupid questions on here with the TV running in the background

• I am at home drinking vodka because it's Friday

• YES LORD YES!!! as soon as i get off work in an hour... i will be joining them ranks... take a shot for me in the mean time. fun part, im about to take my hour break, then when i come back, i just go.

• @Tdieseler I will take a shot in sympathy to you having one of those bullshit 'okay so you finish in an hour and you have an hour's break but you can't just leave an hour early' things going on.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2f14cb2c88.jpg

• yea... boss said i can't leave. so i do it that way. sad but oh well. I did have my vodka and i plan to again today

• Hehehe I wonder who may that be you are talking too.

I just got home from work. feeling very fatigue I'm not sure what I may indulge in later tonite.

• I'm at work doing important things with millions of dollars.

• 3am here, can't sleep, just strumming my guitar

• Laying on my big ass bed and watching sum' TV.. 😎

• At work workin away. Almost lunch time though. NOM NOM NOM

• Got back from a bdsm party. Going to bed.

• At work, trying to convince people to buy ocean freight services

• Still in bed. Trying to decide if I'm going to work today.

• So happy I don't have to worry about that today it's a holiday.

• I'm being slow about going to the gym and gagging

• Going to do dishes :(

• I'm talking to someone very special too! 😘🌺

• home and studying as always lol

• Laying in bed naked except for socks and a bandage around my new silicone injected dick.

• I'm in my room playing Civilization V.

• im by the sea in my balcony having a nice cold beer

• I am masturbating myself reading a good novel

What Girls Said 16

• I'm sewing a dress, watching Jonathan Creek and g@gging

• Stopping by as a Clara Barton, Cousin @RicanEyes, to Send my Love and to Give a Helping Hand as I Stand.
    Hoping you are Feeling Better this weekend, and that You are Up and Back Up on your Feet once more.
    Going out to Fly like Florence Nitengale on my own End though, to Finish my laundry, which I usually Begin in my own Laundry room Here, dear, but Put in a Huge Dryer to Cut half my Tme at Tiny Bubbles. xxoo

• Thanks for stopping by to say hello feeling way better. Enjoy your day I am about to make breakfast.

• Love you, cousin, and happy I just saw this. Relieved you are feeling better and Thanks for the Like. xx

• In my grandmother's kitchen with my hair in tinfoil, getting it bleached in preparation for dyeing :P

• I'm at work and taking a break from doing so. I've been running around all morning.

• I'm leaving for the library:)

• I just got home from school, right now Im waiting for some makeup I ordered and then Im going to meet up with the girls.

• At home.
    About to go get dinner with my parents.

• Still in bed (w my smoke) on gag, dreading that i have to get up and get ready to go. I can't wait to get back home and i haven't even left yet.

• I'm in school and was getting career advice from my finance teacher

• I'm at home in my bed refusing to get up lmao

• in bed, on my laptop, on GaG

• I just got out of class and I'm in my car about to go to the bank then home

• i. m on the train

• Sitting alone, sad, upset, depressed at home...

• In my bedroom, putting cream on my face

• I'm in my living room on GaG