What is something desperate that you've done so far? Do you believe the quote " Desperate times call for desperate measures''? Why or why not?

• Yes, don't get me started, only God/Allah/baby Buddha and etc will judge me
  • No, because I am lying and don't want you weirdo's to know something embarrassing about me.
  • Afro, why are you being so nosey girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Went to physiological warfare against 5 guys to win the girl I love.

If you're not cheating you're not trying.

• 12d

lmao, bravo. hoped it worked

• 12d

Haha temporarily! A short lived victory sadly lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Might have sent several multiple text messages without getting responses in between them before.

*Shrugs.* It happens.

What Guys Said 11

• I registered for several different musician-search sites to find a band to join. For one potential band, I went to the guy's house to play in an "eh" location. I basically told my roommate before I left "this is the address, if you don't hear from me by tomorrow, bring the cavalry."

After many failed leads and searches, I had but given up hope, but I found people through craigslist of all places. 👍

(Tbh, I can't really think of many other "desperate situations" I've been in)

• 22d

That''s awesome that you found someone to play with

• 21d

@Waffles731 Yeah I was pretty lucky to find them. The other people like my kinda-niche subgenre of metal and they also are skilled enough to play it. The rhythm guitarist needs some work, but the other people are perfect. We def have potential, which is all I can ask for.

• Haha now I didn't know what to vote... I think even the worst situation calls for staying calm and thinking.
    Panic doesn't solve problems, thinking does :D

• I have one last project left in my Java class and I am stuck and I am basically tying to get my new professor to do it for me lol. Its just too hard and its so confusing cause this is the first year I've used java programming. If I get this project done and get a 100% I can skip project 8 and still get a 90% A cause earlier in the year I did a 10% extra credit assignment.

• Desperate times don't need desperate measures. In desperate times , you need the most perfect measures.

• I was hungry so I ate two hot dogs (aka dirty dogs) from a street vendor in NYC 😅😅😳😳

• why don't you start? :P

• yes i believe in that quote, been there done that

• I've never actually done anything particularly desperate.

• Maybe.

• Afrodite! why are you being so nosey 😄

• I suppose so depends on what it is

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I've really been faced with that. I try to think enough to not get to those points if I don't have to. Or I get to that point but there's something that'll happen to save me from desperation.

• Changed my number so a fuck stops bothering me.

• I'm going with the first option

• Compared to other people, I haven't done anything desperate.