Kkk will hold victory parade for trump in North Carolina on Dec. 3 if in the area will you go? Will fellow trump supporters not in the kkk attend?

Why not? Explain if you're a trump supporter why wouldn't you attend the victory parade planned by the kkk? After all if not for them trump wouldn't have won since it was a very narrow victory. So why not celebrate with them? Just in case you think this is a hoax, here's the link https://www. yahoo. com/news/m/e12255e5-3a3c-333b-b480-b32264f01542/the-kkk-has-planned-a-trump. html

lol this question ruffled feathers
I just asked you lames a question and all of you get all touchy about it and start going off into other things... lame idiots

Most Helpful Girl

• All I'm going to say... SUCK IT UP. You are so bitter and you need to get on with your life. Hold a puppy find a safe space.

• I don't give a fuck about trump being president I didn't vote for him or Clinton fuck them both. I'm not a lame liberal or a dumb ass conservative . Makes no difference to me because America has been long overdue to suffer. America is fucked with either trump or Clinton in office , its a lose lose situation.

• You're muting because i'm telling the truth and you have no real argument to why I'm not being truthful, you just try to deflect and say i'm bitter blah blah when I would be saying the same thing if Clinton would've won damn you're slow, I guess its true about trump supporters on average being the most uneducated.

• @asker don't bother, all she ever says is to suck it up and stop being bitter, she lacks any actual substance beyond those two things

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate Trump but if you're a Trump supporter and not racist then you should denounce that shit.

I know all Trump supporters aren't racist, sexist or misogynists. I just think if you don't wanna be affiliated with that, you should denounce it.

What Girls Said 7

• I am a trump supporter but no, I would not go hang with kkk just as I wouldn't go hang with the black Panthers, or other black versions of the kkk. Please stop listening to media and thier bs. They are pulling out anything to make people go crazy and it is truly silly.

• They're trump supporters though as trump supporters have said that trump will unite the country ( even though he won't) maybe you trump supporters that aren't in the kkk can convince them to untie if that's what trump and his supporters are really about.

• Black Panthers and other black versions of the kkk supported Obama and no one even noticed.

So, why is it that when kkk supports trump (Which is not trumps fault by the way as he can not control whom supports him) that everyone seems to be speaking of it and getting angry? It makes absolutely no sense.
      Again, people just need to grow up and focus on other POSITIVE things. Life is to short to be focusing on such silly things.

• Actually the Nation of islam and the new black panthers have spoke ill of Obama and said he failed America especially blacks. All I said was why not celebrate with them? After all they did play a part in trump winning and trump has been herald as this great pristine guy that's going to make America perfect.

• they would love to because they voted for him BECAUSE of what he stood for.. racism, sexism, hate, when you chose a white supremacist , stand with him

• f*ck the kkk. i support trump, but not for those reasons. the kkk is trash!

• Why alienate them? If not for them, trump wouldn't have won

• They helped make the dream of trump winning come true so why not? If y'all trump supporters that's not in the kkk don't like them, why not start a petition to stop the parade or better yet, reject their votes?

• and exactly how do you expect to do that? trump already won. no petition is going to change that. besides, hillary is an evil c*nt who would end up starting ww3. i'm not having that b*tch in office.

• Why would anyone support
    Them? They're a white supremacist group that's done vile and horrendous things to minority and many other people!

Jesus no wonder why you went anon. Are you always this easily influenced?

• I like Trump but gotta say no to KKK

• I just can't believe is going to happen. It's scary.

• I'm a trump supporter, my boyfriend, his family, and my family are all trump supporters. We do not support KKK. It's a disgusting group that needs to be shut down. I'm not racist, sexist, or whatever else people call all trump supporters.

What Guys Said 11

• Fuck no I'm not going. I'm a Trump supporter and I don't understand stupid people like you with your asinine questions

• Why not? They're trump supporters too why not go and celebrate with them? Why alienate those that helped your dream of trump winning come true?

• I am. I'm one of the blue collar hourly wage citizens. Are you saying all of us are Klansmen and approve of them? Is that what you're saying?

• Get over it or get the fuck out and don't let the door hit you in the ass

• Do you support abortions, (especially late term abortion), transgender propoganda, language policing, safe spaces, feminism, black lives matter, homogenous lefty politics, identity politics, big government.

If you said no to any of the above lefty politics than you're either an idiot or you'd recognise everyone isn't a 1 brain stem.

Isis supported Hilary, so I suppose you support ISis?

• I wouldn't, because I dont support White supremacy, or any supremacist groups.

Trump isn't involved with KKK and has no control over who supports him or celebrates his victory, also, the KKK and other supremacists groups do not represent the majority of Trump supporters.

• Sure but why not celebrate with them? Because of their views? They helped him get elected I thought it was all about uniting that's what I have been hearing trump supporters say that trump will unite the country, so why not? Why alienate those who helped your dreams come true?

• It's about uniting Americans
      Regardless of race.

The KKK is a white supremacist group, they are not representative of white Americans or white trump voters.

• Just the silent ones

• What's the worst that can happen? 🙄
    ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/.../...kkk.png

• 1|1
    • haha i could just see some naive teen approach a burning cross and say, "i gotta get that pokeman"

• @madhatters4 Maybe the next kkk advertisement will be that they get a lot of fire pokemon

• Gosh that has "Kick Off" written all over it, counter protest no doubt being planned already. People from North Carolina stay in that day

• If you call winning all aspects of power, winning the Senate, The house, Presidency with significantly more electoral votes - Which by the way hasn't happened since 1928 - If you call that a narrow victory You must be living under a rock

• As a black man, I obviously won't be going. :-P

• Anyone who actually goes to celebrate should no longer be allowed their second amendment rights

• Lol and how exactly do those two correlate?

• We've gotten off topic. You were referring to those outside the KKK shouldn't be allowed their second amendment rights. In any case, any single person, no matter their group affiliation, should be allowed their rights until they lose them. just because Joe blow joins the KKK it doesn't automatically forfeit his second amendment rights. Just because Jane doe goes to this celebration theyre putting on for trump doesn't forfeit her second amendment rights.

• @Jack32 I can't believe I have to explain this to someone that is 33 years old but okay. Being in a hate group is NOT the same thing as just being Italian and getting associated with mobs. You can't choose your ethnicity, you can choose whether or not you want to be part of a weirdo club. So how is that the same?

• The guilt-by-association and shaming bullshit has stopped working.

• I don't support racism, and most Trump supporters aren't racist.