What kind of person do you feel comfortable opening up to?

I don't mind talking to people on a real level at all but I don't know what it is about me that is so inviting for a deep ass conversation. For example if the squad goes out drinking, always get the "Broo... I fucking love you man.. we're like fucking brothers man..!" I don't come across as that inviting when it comes to this stuff but it happens. What makes YOU comfortable enough to open up to someone on a real level?

What Girls Said 17

• I have no issues opening up to anybody (but my parents cause last time I did they grounded me 😐). Apart from my parents Im super comfortable talking about myself, or my past or stupid shit I've done, horrible things I've been through or done I can talk about anything. I think its because I don't really give a shit if they judge me, its just kind of my way of finding whether they accept me for me or not instead of gradually building up that trust, only to find out later that they don't feel comfortable anymore about some things about me in the past or they feel like I should've told them sooner. Fuck that. But of course only my closest friends know my absolute secrets. 💁🏽 Gotta keep some kind of mystery.

• It's just a vibe I get, I suppose. If I feel I can connect and discuss real shit with someone and the other person seems to open up, we can have a deep conversation. With some people, it happens almost instantly. With others, it takes a while or just never happens and things stay superficial.

• That sounds more like typical drunk talk as opposed to someone opening up to you tbh 😂
    I never opened up to anyone about absolutely everything and I highly doubt I ever will but I'm still pretty open with my best friend who I've known forever.

• I have trust issues and it's only with people who wouldn't ever judge me. I so rarely make friends that when I do its for the long run. I have to feel comfortable with them able to laugh and just generally be me. There's people who give me this vibe and I act a completely different way with them.

• people that don't vote for trump

• I'm a very honest person and I've noticed I *cannot* get along with people who give a shit about what others think. It being about their looks, their preferences, their personalities... there are so many fake people out there it's not even funny anymore. Anyway : I want real people. You're real? You're halfway to being my friend.

• Honestly I have no idea lol it's completely random. Some people I'm really comfortable talking to and most people I'm not.

The reason why I think it's easy to talk to you specifically is because you're very honest lmao

• If people have gone through similar things, I'll open up to them. I usually talk about my chronic illnesses first because nobody wants to talk about abuse.

• lol maybe cause you start asking questions and try to relate to them.
    I am pretty open in general

• 28d

Lol that's just conversation brah. I don't know maybe I do come across as inviting. Why I'm asking this anyways.

• 27d

Hahahha
      That a a good thing you have anw

• Someone who's open minded and engaging like they listen and ask questions so you feel like they actually want to hear what you have to say and want to know you on a deeper level.

• A person that haves a heart of Gold and so far only found 1 on here @Keepcalm89 .

• I don't trust people easily. I don't open up to people as much as I use to.
    The only time I do is if I like the person, if I trust the person, and if the person is honest, those are the kind of people I am comfortable talking with.

• people who are down to earth and understand me
    Other than others who just listen to pass the queue. That pisses me off

• With somene who also feels comfortable to open up with me.

• Someone that I can trust and is honest

• An honest person and the way they carry themselves.

• My best friend.

What Guys Said 17

• People who are quiet and shy. I trust them a little more.

• Generally I have to be very close with someone, and usually they'll have entrusted me with a secret or some other confidence, so I return it.

• I don't open up often. There's a lot of darkness in my mind. Generally I'm either swapping stories with another veteran or law enforcement officer. It's hard to tell someone about how you had to let a guy a burn to death because you can't get the power shut off, or how it felt picking up pieces of people.

What follows is not my story. https://storycorps.org/listen/travis-williams/

• Someone who cares and / or in smart enough to get me at all

• whoever earns my trust and my respect.

• Any prosititde would do

• Why has THIS become a trend here. I don't open up to anyone.

• I'll tell anyone anything. There's no value to pretending I've some secrets worth keeping.

• If Im out somewhere and I see someone pick there nose or scratch there ass and then smell the finger, I know that person is down for some real talk.

• My cat my only problem is that she lets the cat out of the bag sometimes no pun intended.

• People who don't talk much but are good listeners I like opening up to. Actually, just about anyone who's social.

• huh?

• A person who doesn't judge and give advice.

• Friends... REAL friends

• Someone who I know is a listener, and not judgmental

• my weed and my lighter.

• My dog