How will trump unite the country? trump supporters in accurate detail how will he do it? Also how will he make mexico pay for the wall?

And i'm talking about everyone how will he unite everyone because this is what trump supporters claim? How will he unite every race, sexual orientations, gender, religion etc? And tariffs. I think American corporations in other countries would rather pay tariffs to sell their products here than to move jobs back to the USA and pay insurance, labor costs unless the minimum wage is cut down to 50 cents an hour and even then they still wouldn't come back because that's more than they would have to pay Chinese and other 3rd world countries workers to do the same work. So will the USA invade mexico and make them pay for the wall? Because that's the only way I see it happening.

What Girls Said 2

• America has been in this hazy funk for too long. This election was such a clown show that it made people who don't know/care about politics follow it just for entertainment. America's system has been fucked for so long. I'm not a Trump fan, but I'm actually glad he won. I hope he fucks up the system so bad that it forces America to wake up and realize what is happening. And that is how we will be united.

• Ummm, so you are asking people on GaG to tell you exactly what trump is going to do in the future. If they knew that, they would be on every news network in the world right now... and likely consulting with their stock broker.

What Guys Said 6

• Obama didn't unite the country. His Obamacare was a failure and not one single promise he made about it came true

• 27d

His presidency is over. So how will trump do it?

• 27d

It really doesn't matter. He's elected and that's that. What gets me is people on this site think he has absolute power. This isn't a monarchy or dictatorship

• 27d

It does matter, y'all elected him, i'm sure if he doesn't deliver y'all will have a thousand excuses on why he didn't and give him a pass, y'all won't hold him to the same standards y'all had for Obama even though y'all will claim that y'all will. Your comment says it all, if trump fails, we won't scrutinize him like we did Obama.

• I have noticed he has toned down his rhetoric, there is someone talking him down - I hope it continues

• Can't say how he'll unite us all, when so many people actually want to hate him and want him to fail. All he can do is promote the betterment of society and be awesome till the haters come around. Change their mood not their mind.

As for the wall it's actually pretty funny. Taxes goods from Mexico and reimbursement costs for building the wall lol. They are paying for it, but it's over a period of time and through a trade of services lol. How can you not like that? Hahah

• Capture illegals, kill them until Mexico capitulates.

Actually, scratch that, they're not gonna care if we kill illegals. Trade embargo.

• First, Aggressively block all other possible trading partners with Mexico. Then raise the living hell out of trade tariffs till you have the wall money.

• 26d

Alright how will he unite the country? And I mean everyone.

• 26d

But trump supporters swear that he could.

• 26d

Anybody who thinks those fringe idiots would give him any kind of chance are delusional as hell.
      Look at what they are doing before he even takes office.

• By grabbing all American women by the pussy, regardless of race, color or creed...