Do you think a greater force gives us challenges on purpose?

For a lot of people life seems to bring constant challenges, do you think this is to test us and see how we deal with it?
I'm not religious.
It just seems weird, sometimes I wonder, perhaps a greater force in the universe is testing us? 👀
Or maybe it rattles down to poor decision making and the fact that humans just don't make things easy for themselves or others? I don't know.

Your thoughts?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't believe that we are being tested by any greater force unless this force was entirely malevolent. Some of the hurdles that people face make no sense and serve no purpose, they are just unusually and disproportionately cruel.

Life is a product of genetics, circumstances, decisions and chance. We are born a certain way, raised a certain way, we proceed a certain way and we are give a certain set of random encounters. How we navigate that obstacle course comes down to so many factors.

What I do know is that I feel blessed to be the age that I am, as we should all be. For every person of an age there were many thousands of people who never made it to that age.

• Interesting, I feel that we are the universe so it's human fault and their abilities... If it makes sense?

• 28d

Yeah I do think part if not all of it is to do with our own decisions. Plus humans are naturally problematic so it certainly doesn't make our lives any easier.

• I always ask myself if there is a higher force they why do they let all the suffering go on in the planet? just because they want to test us what is the point

• Nope, society is the only force that we deal with nowadays, and if it wasn't society, than nature would be our thing to fight against if it was necessary to survive

• No I do not, not even in the slightest. It's the belief in one and thinking everyone else should believe what you believe in that brings a lot of conflict.

• No, I believe it's all random: some are lucky, some are not.

• @WhereIsMyMind can pm me lmao your hot

• no. you have to fight.
    fight, or you won't have a chance of winning. that is the way of the world.

• Well, do you believe in "luck"? Or how about "fate"?

What Girls Said 1

• I would hate to think that being raped was "just a test", or being suicidal was "just a test", if that was the case it would be so so cruel.

And I don't think kids in war torn Syria right now would be going through a "test", a test that would leave them psychologically damaged, perhaps for life.
    Thats why I don't even believe in God, because if he lets such atrocious things happen to even babies and children, then jesus christ that is cruel as hell.

• 28d

Wait you were raped?

• 28d

@Waffles731 Wow, thats so interesting 😮 I've heard of people being able to do that... Sort of happened to me but not in the same sense at all, I just get dejavu, sometimes I experience a place or a situation or conversation in my dreams before it even happens in real life. Its strange..

• 28d

That is paranormal. There are so many things that we don't understand