Do you think that Donald Trump will like being president?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 3

• I think he will like the amount of attention he gets, but he needs to learn how not to take criticism personally or else he will be miserable.

• I think he'll like the publicity and leave running the country to Congress

• Well I'd hope so, he ran for it?

• 11d

(This is for the asker.) Do you remember how Obama's hair used to be black?

What Guys Said 6

• He'll wake up and realize that running a big corporation compared to running a nation is drastically different. There are checks and balances in place so he cannot always get his way with whatever it is that he is trying to implement.

• I think he will hate it, too many restrictions

• Does anybody? I dont know. Obama looks thirty years older compared to the baby faced man he was when first elected.

• He's no dummy. He knows exactly what he is doing when he was running for this position. He may not like it but he knows this will also set his children up to one day be president

• I think he'll find it stressful

• Based on this video even though he wasn't sure at the time it seems he gives a damn, truly

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI