Is it better to rent or lease a car for few months if I don't want to pay insurance?

Im new to this i need to rent a car and im not sure should i pay insurance or would the comapny who own the car pay for any damages including accidents?

27d Thanks for the responses Can u guys tell me whats the best insurance not expensive but in the same time if i got into accident they would take care of everything..

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't have insurance already, they will require you to purchase it.

What Girls Said 3

• No, you still have to pay for auto insurance.

• There is no way around insurance. Some where you get charged for it.

• You won't be able to drive away with the car until you give the dealer proof of insurance.

I know this because I got a new car the day after Labor Day. In order to get the special Labor Day discounts, I needed to complete the full transaction that day. Which meant calling insurance and getting them to fax over the new insurance card that day. If I waited to get the new insurance card, I wouldn't be able to complete the transaction.

• 27d

for insurance, it definitely depends on where you live. Overall, there are cheap plans that don't have 100% coverage, or there are expensive plans that do have 100% coverage. Check out what insurances are big in your area because it's nice to have an insurance representative that is right in your town and you can quickly contact when needed.

• 27d

I don't live in Massachusettes so I don't know, sorry.

• 27d

Its okay thanks

What Guys Said 0