What's your mood after the presidential elections?

How do you feel after the elections?

• SadWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • Disappointed What's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • AngryWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • ShockedWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • ConfusedWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • SurprisedWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?
  • HappyWhat's your mood after the presidential elections?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not entirely shocked. Americans have made similar stupid decisions for politicians. The Terminator was made governor of California, so it wasn't entirely shocking that we'd hire a bigoted reality star.
    I also knew that the swing states were composed of mostly white people, so really it's the electoral college that's to blame.

What Girls Said 15

• At first sad and disappointed... Now I am trying not to give a fuck about it.

• Absolutely devastated and trying to find a light.

• More like angry cause Im getting hella irritated by all these elections/trump questions... Just waiting for it to go away.

• Happy that trump won, angry and disappointed at how childish and destructive anti trump folks are behaving.

• 23d

Or the pro Trump folks for that matter.

• 22d

@Relentless_Hippie you're welcome. It bugs me that people are downplaying it like it's just anti Trump people that are causing trouble.

• 22d

@CHARismatic110 You obviously are not getting my point.
      I am not saying trump supporters are innocent.
      I am saying that at this moment the only ones actually doing the most harm are anti trumps. How hard is it for you two to understand?

• Disappointed af.

• I am wondering when Trump will build a giant statue of himself. Like so many like have done before, Mao, Saddam, Stalin... whata world, whata world, whata world. Trump is the closest to Hilter we have ever had as out Commander and Chief. I am scared, sad, shocked.

• Numb.

• Despair, disgust, anger. I don't even live there. Trump & Pence definitely both need to die, and soon.

• Disappointed, rip America

• I don't really care that he won. I'm worried about the violent and bigoted Trump supporters as well as anti Trump members. At the moment everyone's bigot is showing and it's frightening me very much.

• Troll mode is definitely engaged.

• Just glad it's over.

• I didn't like either candidate but I thought Clinton was going to win.

• Sad and disappointed. Let's see America collapse.

• So happy the Don won

What Guys Said 11

• Mostly indifferent because I don't acknowledge governmental authority over me, but I am disappointed that so many Americans are OK with someone like Trump. Makes me question the character and values of this country's citizens.

• Everyone except angry and happy

• Happy.

• 0|0
  • I am very happy.

• Indifferent. They were both losing options.

• I voted for Trump but I was damned shocked that he won.

• i am jubilant

• I was very surprised that he actually managed to win this election, because he had all these scandals attacking him in the media, and it did look like that Clinton was going to be the winner. But then again it had to do with the electoral votes system since that's all what counts and not the popular votes. This election had a similar situation and reminded me of the election of 2000 when Al Gore had lost to George Bush.

• I live in Canada , think most people here didn't realise trump was still in the race , they had only seen the polls on the news that said Hilary was way ahead but never seen the much closer state polls that showed things tied or trump ahead in places like ohio and florida.

so yeah there was a lot of shock and surprise here when trump won , I don't know if that many people are really upset about it though other than hard core lefties who hate all conservatives especially americans