Were we all curved by the elections choices this year?

i saw jill and johnson as choices and were still included with the election but it seems as if people were only moved by the two poster children for democrats and republicans. why were these two avoided? was it the citizens as well as the medias fault for not giving them much exposure?

27d plus it bothers me how people acted as if these two clowns were their only choices. why couldn't they have studied about these two people as well.

What Guys Said 7

• Because people on see democrat or republican and their minds shut off

• Honestly. Just bad timing. Any other year they could have done better. Trump was a media machine this election

• 26d

Trump didn't WANT to be a "media machine" though. They were all up his ass while sweeping the landslide of wrongdoings from killary under the camera.

• 26d

@ProbablyTooMature

He used it. I don't think he planned it going in, but he certainly capitalized on it well.

• I think it is having the party machine and the finance behind them had the main two in limelight - There does need to be some changes to make it fairer for smaller parties

• Jill Stein is an ultra liberal, tree hugging nutbag.
    And Gary Johnson didn't learn his lesson in 2012.
    They are like the warm up teams the big college powerhouses kick the living shit out of to fine tune their games.

• I'm still as straight as I was... so I guess I wasn't curved.

• People need to realize that third party candidates have no chance in this country. Not to mention, they were both bad choices.

• I was actually pretty enthusiastic about voting for Trump. I like his policies and how he talks. I hope he does well.

What Girls Said 2

• many MANY posts have explained why this was not a year for third party protest votes. This Trump disaster proves why.

• Trump was just better than all the candidates this year. A stoner who doesn't know what alleppo is, a crazy woman with a jail record who thinks the internet is killing you, and a woman who doesn't know how to send an email. Trump was the best. I ain't even a conservative.